Arsenal matches on TV

Baffling if true

So fucking stupid.

I know what Iā€™ll do! Iā€™m gonna go and buy a season ticket to East Bumbleton Village FC and spend lots of money on pints and pies with all of my mates who canā€™t watch the PL in the pissing down rain and cold.

Not.

4 Likes

And yet we will still all see them games wonā€™t we.

1 Like

Yes. But like 90 seconds after @Bl1nk sees them.

Actually, I think two of them are on here cos we donā€™t have that rule.

1 Like

I can live with it like every other week. Not everyone can afford subscription football or the luxury of a dodgy stream on an expensive piece of kit like we all do one way or another.

1 Like

Equally not every game we play should be moved for the broadcasters own gains making it difficult for match going fans.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a fair point but unfortunately the least looked at by the TV.

Also, being top of the league doesnā€™t mean you have a divine right to be on TV. They canā€™t show every game of ours - and if you look at the fixtures that havenā€™t been selected I donā€™t think there will be too many complaints. Games v Bournemouth and Fulham for example. If those werenā€™t selected in isolation no one would think it strange. Just so happens we play a few no marks in a row and theyā€™d rather use our TV allocation on better games and the end of season games where weā€™ll win the league.

1 Like

I get the majority of my football on ( the number which is between 10 and 12 :wink:)sports
Itā€™s cheap no expensive equipment needed just your phone and a smart tv and every Arsenal match so far

1 Like

The only Prem game we get here on TV is the late kick off on a Saturday. So Iā€™m stuck with streams on my iPad.

What a game not to put on TV :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Everton v Man City is on at 2pm that day. Looks like Sky have finally realised we might be in a title race :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wankers!

Trains back to London after a 17.30KO, Brilliant

Why? Whatā€™s your issue with this? There are still trains at that time :woman_shrugging:

Weā€™re in a title race, weā€™re not going to be playing 3pm on a Saturday every week.

The only time Iā€™ll get to see us on TV is in the CL next season. Iā€™m 100% reliant on streams.

I assume thatā€™s a fuck paying that price situation rather than the games not being broadcast?

Absolutely. Trouble is, weā€™d been spoilt by years of coverage on mainstream channels. Then in stepped DAZN, so $$$$. Not ideal, but I can live with streams. That said, when weā€™re in the CL next season the mainstream channels will show that. Bonus.

1 Like

Oh Palace away on a weekday evening. How novel.

2 Likes