Arsenal Football Club History

Puntastic!

1 Like
1 Like

2/10/2004, Arsenal 4 Charlton 0, top after 8 games.

2 Likes

The wheels come off that season when that twat Mike Riley helps end our unbeaten run :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

4/10/2009, Arsenal 6 Blackburn 2, 4th after 7 games.

2 Likes

Bendtner got himself a couple that day if I’m remembering correctly, playing from the wing.

1 Like

Came on as quite late sub and scored at the very end, just the one that day I think.

1 Like

Yeah it was a decent one.

Cut in from the wing and curled it into the far corner at waist height

9 Likes

Tore them to shreds that day

It’s a travesty that we didn’t do more with this team and build on it.

5 Likes

They were lucky it was only 3-0 at the end of the match

Performances like this were so few and far between haha

1 Like

By far our best game of the season. We had a very good game against Bayern shortly after that I think, with the same line up.

Walcott was great as a number 9 that day.

1 Like

5/10/1963, Arsenal 6 Ipswich 0, 7th after 11 games.

1 Like

6/10/1956, Arsenal 7 Manchester City 3, 12th after 12 games.

2 Likes

7/10/2018, Fulham 1 Arsenal 5, 4th after 8 games.

1 Like

9/10/1971, Arsenal 4 Newcastle 2, 5th after 11 games.

1 Like

Love this interview. Muamba literally sounds like a fan who had the opportunity to train with the team he supported.

Btw love the fact they mentioned that THING on our kits (apparently, now looking at the pics it was only Vieira who had it), on the chest area, in 2003, and 2004 I think… Always wondered WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??? At first I thought it was only an ugly sweat mark, but later figured out it can’t be that… Looked so weird :gabriel: :partey:
I couldn’t understand what they said in the interview properly… Someone help please! One of the biggest unresolved issues of my life basically. :laca2:

I think I read it was something like a vapour rub but I’m not sure.

1 Like