5 Likes

Need Drake as an emoji please.

3 Likes

You didn’t want to put this in the Ted Drake thread? :grin:

2 Likes

Iconic image :grin:

Wonder if this guy was still attending games prior to covid

6 Likes

Couple of huge saves from our young Austrian keeper.

2 Likes

He was at the title win at Old Tartford in 2002. Sky showed that old footage from 1998 then spotted him in the crowd

1 Like

Why does he look like he wants to kill someone?

It’s the look of a man that knows his team has just won the psychological battle in a title race against the juggernaut that was United :sunglasses::grin:

5 Likes

I think she means Teduardo Drake not the shouty curly haired legend

Cocaine is one hell of a drug! :joy:

4 Likes

Only just realised :joy:

Sorry @Phoebica you must have wondered what the hell I was on about :grin:

1 Like

Graham with the original model of the new look North Bank . Shown with corners , this idea was scrapped, unfortunately. If they had gone with this look , who knows we could still be at Highbury. Smart design tho .

4 Likes

Bastards at Islington council. For all the beauty and state of the art facilities the Emirates has, it still doesn’t have that magic that Highbury had. Not sure it ever will.

I went to that game.

Wenger outs, Wenger ins.

Punch ups in the away stand. A Chinese fella shouting “fuck off Arsenal Fan TV” after the match.

I almost miss it.

4 Likes

@DavidHillier do you remember this one?

2 Likes

Yeah this was happening a lot in them last Wenger games. Proper toxic atmosphere at the games. Always something kicking off sometimes even in the stands.

1 Like

I only remember Vialli with hair lol.

@BizzySignal I think that game I went to had a plane flying overhead. “In Wenger we trust”, or something

2 Likes