Arsenal: All or Nothing (spoilers)

If they use the last two seasons, it’s got so much content to go on.

Emery sacking
Ljungberg becoming caretaker
Arteta getting hired with shady visits to his house
Arteta’s initial hype with his press conferences
Outbreak of covid
Arteta becoming one of the first to get covid
after Olympiakos president visits whilst infected.
The weird halt to the season.
Crashing out cruely in the Europa.
Raul getting sacked after dodgy deals!!
Coming back from the covid break to win the FA Cup with a rookie manager.
The Ozil saga!
The 20-21 Campaign…emergence of young stars like Saka and ESR.
the up and down season, horrible start with a stronger second half.
Arteta out campaign dividing fans.
Ozil finally being moved on.
Crashing out of Europa to Emery’s Villareal.
Finishing 8th and out of Europe for the first time in 25 years.
Saka making the Euro 2020 squad and excelling.

It’s literally been one massive drama.

4 Likes

The cameras weren’t with us so they can’t really use the last two seasons, they don’t have the content. The crew will join the team and it will be about the coming season.

Well that’s just shit. We’re gonna have a boring, Europe-less season lol

2 Likes

Yeah they really shit the bed. Literally the worst season to come to us for, given all the amazing content there would have been the last two seasons.

2 Likes

It’s ideal for Arteta and the board because they’re probably thinking that this season won’t be as bad as what we’ve just had.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good season for it to be honest, outside the fact that it’s a distraction to Arteta. This is a massive year for the club, we really should be expecting to try for top 3. If Arteta isn’t meeting that criteria by Xmas he’ll be sacked which will be great drama for the documentary. If he is then it will be even better because we’re finally showing some class back in our domestic setting which was always our constant.

These docs are all about expanding the fan base in the States and the rest of North America, no one is going to be supporting Arsenal because they saw Joe Willock light up fucking Dundalk in the secondary European cup competition.

It’s great we’re out of the EL for this imo, we couldn’t handle the distraction of both. Get our house in order at domestic level and if not well at least we get to lol at the documentary.

3 Likes

It’ll be all about retro kit launches.

1 Like

This will be a horrendous watch but no lie I’m kinda looking forward to it lol

Haven’t a few clubs done this now anyway? Off the top of my head I believe Liverpool, City and Spurs

City, Spurs, Bayern and Juve have had the Amazon All or Nothing treatment so far.

1 Like

Leeds had a series aswell but it wasn’t in the all or nothing series. Amazon called that one take us home

I’ll be looking forward to it, hoping that with out European football we can focus on the league and the domestic cups and improve our standing in all three. Have a feeling, that with a few signings we will come out blazing this season and we will all be pleasantly surprised. Should make for some good viewing plus it will be something to watch after possibly watching everything of note ever made over the last 18 months :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Amazon’s team after our friendly game against Hibernian.

19 Likes

@will24 Boca Juniors had a documentary on Netflix which was interesting as well. It was very cool to see behind the scenes of a South American team. Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be embarassing.

Imagine they had this when Arsene was manager, during the period we were stuck in a rut, finishing top 4 year after year. Would have been great to see what he said and did after some of those embarassing defeats.

2 Likes

Yeah one question I’ve always had about Wenger was what did he say behind closed doors? He was always supportive of the players publicly which to some extent is fair enough, but did he give them the hairdryer behind the scenes when they deserved it? I tend to think he probably didn’t take that approach often enough, but it’s all speculation.

When it comes to the documentary however, I’m not as worried as others are that we will be embarrassed because at the end of the day I don’t expect much of anything to actually be a part of that series. It’ll mostly just be uninteresting, even scripted fluff kind of like the content of the Sp*rs series.

1 Like

And that’s embarrassing too.

6 Likes

It’s only going to be embarrassing for Arteta, Edu and the board, who need to be seen as the shysters and liars they are.

For most supporters, the club is run so badly that anything that shows it up is a good thing.

Arteta is a stubborn, arrogant, control freak and this is going to highlight all of that, as well as his lack of management skills.

Let’s hope, after a poor transfer window and start to the season, we see Arteta sacked and a manager like Conte come in to run the club in the professional way it should be rather than a amateur circus.

2 Likes

Let’s hope he doesn’t reject us cause that’s very likely.

2 Likes

I’d think it’s too big a turnaround job for Conte to take in all honesty.

1 Like