Apparently we’re up next :grimacing:

7 Likes

Here we go!! :joy::fire::fire:

3 Likes

This will end in tears.

9 Likes

Yes! looking forward to Arteta’s exposure being in 4K

9 Likes

Arteta being sacked an the board fumbling around looking for a replacement is going to be entertaining.

1 Like

I remember saying a month or so ago that I would love a look into the inner workings of the club but that in the end I was absolutely against it because it would truly expose and highlight to the world what a complete farce and joke we are, and just lower our standing even more in football.

Hope we get creative control of the edit and what gets released, otherwise it could get extremely embarrassing.

4 Likes

Will make us a laughing stock (more than we already are anyway).

At least the memes will be good.

3 Likes

Haha so conflicted with this.

2 Likes

Official

2 Likes

Maybe we won’t be shit if it’s on camera :pires2:

7 Likes

Announce signings? :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Announce Amazon Documentary? :white_check_mark:

11 Likes

Oh good lord.

I don’t want to see Arteta & Aiba trying to motivate this squad. Ughh

“You asked”

Which one of you motherfuckers asked for this?

12 Likes

Absolutely dreading the memes.

I do think it may shine a light on how much of an issue we have in top positions, specifically Vinai and Edu. I’m sure we’ll get a ton of empty corporate speak from them. And a ton of empty coachspeak from Arteta.

3 Likes

It was the Man City version which got Arteta so much praise. Especially his coaching of Sterling. He comes across well on camera.

I’m looking forward to Arteta’s legacy being cemented in 4K.

:grin:

5 Likes

This kind of bollocks says exactly where we are as a club right now. Not to my taste but I suppose it’s is all well and good when you’re actually challenging for the league.

Would be fitting if it culminates in Arteta’s sacking though.

2 Likes

Nothing says “legacy” like three consecutive 8th place finishes. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Ah you’re all being so negative.

We probably only signed up for it because we have no European money coming in :sweat_smile: But i’m looking forward to it. What’s the worst that can happen?

This is going to be interestinf

1 Like

My only fear is it’s going to be dry watch without an EL campaign for added drama. Basically PR full of coachspeak and corporate BS

Who knows maybe we’ll make a run for top 4 but I would have preferred watching a doc like this covering 20/21

3 Likes