Arsenal: All or Nothing (spoilers)

Sounds familiar…

Episode 4 my favourite so far.

The Auba situation, covid stuff, Man City game.

Enjoyed it.

Miserable bastard

1 Like

Enjoying it far more than I thought I would.

3 Likes

Episode 4 just reinforced my feelings on the Arteta/Auba divide. They were both being stubborn dumbasses and Arteta’s reaction was way, way over the top. Arteta is an insecure person trying to compensate by being a hard ass. Auba almost certainly has ADHD and once he was backed into a corner just shut down.

You’d think two grown ass men would be able to sit down and work it out… nope.

1 Like

From Reddit:

2 Likes

I think it’s more effective for foreign coaches to cuss out dudes in their native tongue rather than English. Reminds me of those Indian guys shouting fuck u bloody at each other, just doesn’t feel right and is slightly comical when spoken

Spanish insults would hit home harder and probs me more organic

1 Like

Hearing some good feedback from non-Arsenal fans. Specifically from Man Utd fans who feel they’re in the same boat now as we were.

Please file the opinions of opposition fans in the appropriate location:

5 Likes

I’m just glad I hear less people call him cone boy. Some of them used to rate Ole higher than Arteta too. :rofl:

Why is that chat with Lacazette happening in his 5th season?

Benzema making a basic modification to his position is Striker 101 and should have been conveyed ages ago

Who told you it didn’t? They said those talks happened frequently.

No one has the balls to tell me anything. Stay in your lane bitch

.:rofl::rofl:
Seriously though, you think we were shopping both Auba and Laca last summer for no reason?

Plan was always to get rid of both and buy a new set of strikers.

1 Like

So Barca had him for half a season, and they’re already fed up with him? :slight_smile:

Anyone else kept track of this?

As we suspected they saw Lokonga as a #6 but that probably changed now. ESR as Odegaard’s backup which I also think changed. Eddie was already a goner.
It also captured our change from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3.

1 Like

Auba? I think they would ideally keep him and get rid of Memphis. But Memphis is more picky than Auba. The latter is probably easier to move.

It looks like Vieira is the backup to Xhaka. In that sense, no wonder we have not had any concrete rumour for a midfielder.
We have to get a winger.

That board is from December.
Things changed since then. ESR as an advanced #8 hasn’t particularly worked. We tried it twice in the following month and it flopped again.
Hence why we went for Vieira.
Honestly, ESR doesn’t have the passing capacity to fill that role.

We need Arteta to let somebody else prepare the team for future bouts against Liverpool.

I thought YNWA through the speakers was bad, but him telling the story of meeting his wife in the night club as a team talk for the home game REEKED.