Arsenal: All or Nothing (spoilers)

With Partey, I think it isn’t necessarily ignorance as opposed to lack of education. He comes from a very poor background and I expect that his childhood education was very limited if any. His English is limited (from what I have seen) considering he comes from a country that largely speaks English, which would point to education for me.

Sorry mate I meant the documentary’s lack of screen time and exposure towards Partey. There’s been hardly any mention of him so far, and seems like they’re going out their way to edit him out as much as they can. Unless you mean they’re not showing him because of those reasons?

1 Like

My bad, sorry didn’t get that…

These pricks are still not over this

2 Likes

I’d imagine they might mention it when we get to that part of the season.

Hopefully not, wind those silly pricks up some more.

They got 4th and still crying over us doing what they did exactly a month earlier.

3 Likes

Whatever happens with our doc. Let’s not forget how Spurs celebrated finishing 6th on the last day of the season in their doc.

Same club that fired a manager less than a week before a final in fears they’ll have to pay him a bonus if they won it. :rofl:

It’s only noteworthy if the other two matches that were postponed are given a mention. Otherwise who gives a fuck?

We also didn’t make a meal of the fact that our squad was fucked with COVID before the Brentford game. Not even sure it was mentioned at all.

It was mentioned but I think it was downplayed a bit.

They also skipped the WBA league cup game where we actually beat them pretty comfortably. They didn’t cover Ramsdale’s penalty against Burnley being reverted by VAR which I thought was a pretty cool moment.

I get it, they probably can’t fit everything or they will need another 4 episodes.
I wonder if we see any inconsistencies like in the Spurs doc. I do remember there were some. I think they fucked the schedule on one of their eps. I believe it was a cup game they knocked out and it felt like it was placed specifically to set up a theme for that episode.

Two more hours to go

That was against their development squad.

I have no recollection of this event ever occurring

Really? I was waiting for that moment in that match. I think they kinda breezed through that match and went on to the NLD.

1 Like

Day off tomorrow, will be binging the three new episodes :smiley:

Water is wet

2 Likes

I thought AMN’s cameo appearance was very good in that match.

Arteta preparing for the Man City game with covid:

5 Likes

Christ I forgot what an atrocity that Gabriel red card against City was.

I forgot how well we were playing in that game too.

Martinelli missed an open goal then it went to shit with the red card and last minute deflected winner. Cruel game that.