Arsenal: All or Nothing (spoilers)

It did but the team did give a great go in that match. Martinelli certainly looked like he wanted to score, no pun intended

1 Like

In fairness, if Odegaard or Laca put away that chance, we probably go on to win.

Let’s just pray Mad Mikel’s team talk for Liverpool this season isn’t a story about his first ‘great night’ with his wife.

1 Like

I don’t see us spending 30m for a backup.
Why is that 2 games post-injury more of an indication than the games ESR played in his first season & was crucial reason we managed to get some semblance of good football going.

Quite liked the family stuff with Mikel and Xhaka. Nothing really new learned these eps but it was interesting seeing the Auba stuff.

1 Like

My man had some time off and he decided to spent his time analyzing the players. The rumours of him being obsessed with football are definitely true.

2 Likes

What manager isn’t? Frankly I’d think the opposite to be weird.

1 Like

Imagine being obsessed with something ur so shit at
kekhuh-kekw

1 Like

See, I think managers in the past were a bit softer and actually cherished time away from football. I think modern managers are bit more nerdy where they’re obsessed with it spending pretty much every hour they’re awake analyzing players, tactics, etc.

I remember Wenger’s obsession with football was always being talked about. In comparison, I remember people saying Fergie was more obsessed with horse racing.

Are you for real here. Fergie more interested in horse racing.
Fucking hell mate, how many of these weird takes do you actually believe.
Don’t need documentary or Athletic articles to tell you most managers are obsessed and give a big percentage of themselves when they are managers.

3 Likes

Erm. :wenger2:

Some of the guys played as kids for academies and local teams, played professionally for club and country then retired and went into coaching and management. Some of these guys spent probably upwards of 60 years being involved in the sport nobody can tell me like of Fergie werent so utterly obsessed with football.

Everybody has a hobby buy Fergie probably didn’t sleep for days on end at times obsessing about the sport.

Total Twitter take to act like modern managers are more obsessed it’s a human trait obsession is has nothing to do with modern sports.

1 Like

Oh fuck off 12 PLs and two CL wins say different.

1 Like

I mean doesn’t Ferguson literally own race horses lol

What does that have to do with anything?
I didn’t question his success.

Yeah, you should clearly quit posting.

Ferdinand based that off that he didn’t take training sessions which he delegated to his coaches. It is an accepted practice not to be completely hands on on everything and is part of Ferguson’s longevity in the game.

1 Like

Well it’s not just a day job is it. We can all check our bets in work but being the most successful manager in English football takes a bit more.
Posting for the sake of it here mate. You know you are too.

Come off it.
Pressed some weird SAF button of yours I wasn’t aware of?

Ferguson’s a twat, anyway.

3 Likes

Agreed, and a great manager.