Arsenal: All or Nothing (spoilers)

The whole point of some the wacky shit you hear is more about team bonding and relaxing the players.

I’m not talking about unorthodox training methods or coaches trying new things lol

I’m talking specifically about playing YNWA during a training and the stupidity of that act when preparing to play there

Not that hard to understand unless you want it to be

I think that’s exactly what you are doing. This was a coach trying something new.

“I’m talking specifically about playing YNWA during a training and the stupidity of that act when preparing to play there”

I don’t even know what you’re arguing against now. In general does new things get tried at the training ground? Sure, what’s that got to do with anything? or the post you initially responded to ?

Getting he’s 27/28 vibes so I’ll leave it here

Isn’t it ironic that Arteta was the one who got rattled at Anfield by Klopp and the crowd. Shit show.

2 Likes

Seen the first two tonight at a cinema in Finsbury Park

All in all its a very enjoyable watch. To see the players and everyone behind the scenes at Colney and at the stadium, the training sessions, the chats, the preparations, the laughs etc, its great to see

The first episode is a tough watch for obvious reasons but still very good
The second is great and ends on a big high

2 Likes

My photographer

3 Likes

Do you think Klopp will play North London forever in the training session before they play here.

5 Likes
1 Like

Is the doc coming out at midnight? Thinking about watching it right when it drops.

The first 3 episodes of All Or Nothing: Arsenal are now out!

I’ll have a watch at some point of say.

But I’d be more interested in a huge documentary on the club again when we do something relevant like become champions again for the first time in a long time.

First episode is a tough watch. That whole period was ugly. So many terrible players getting on the pitch, such bad atmosphere in the fan base.

We’ll see what happens Friday but the feeling around the club right now really does seem night and day to the beginning of last season.

Edit: The part with Ramsdale’s parents watching the Norwich match is pretty awesome. They show sequences from the game with a live mic on his parents and his mother is just screeching “Save it Aaron” periodically while you can hear his dad in the background going “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…fucking hell.”

2 Likes

Watching the first episode now :grin:

Edit: Stopped watching after the Brentford loss. It’s too early in the morning for this drama.

Just watched the first episode and this was the best part for me.

1 Like

Can’t believe I’m saying this - am watching episode one and Josh Kroenke seems likeable.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to watching Rob Holding’s hair evolve :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t believe how much the club photographer swears :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah I think he always comes across that way. When he goes to games and talks etc, he comes across well. Better than his dad for sure.

3 Likes

Same here. He comes off like a nice dude and somewhat ambitious.
I’m sure he’s a world-class conman and big time talk is his expertise but as long as the club spend like they have been I have no issue.