Andrew Tate

1 Like

Hasan is a massive douchebag, so Iā€™ll take your word for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read earlier something about there being voice notes of him telling some woman he doesnā€™t know why he enjoyed it when she told him to stop but he loved it and it turned him on

Heā€™s a rapist full stop. You can clearly tell in the audio messages itā€™s him. Heā€™s a sick fuck and heā€™s going to rot in hell for being a dirty little rapist

4 Likes

Hopefully you can stomach Vice a bit more than you can Hasan

Meme_Man_on_transparent_background

7 Likes

I briefly considered stealing this on you :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested to see if anyone contorts themselves to defend this twat after hearing those recordings.

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s more likely we never hear from them again on the topicā€¦

3 Likes

Imagine going from Bugattis, Lamborghinis, Dom Perignon and wagyu beef to Cabbage soup, cockroaches and shower once a week. Thats gonna be a long ass 30 + years in prison.

3 Likes

he definitely has a sexual predator inside of him. May not surface all the time or be in the past but heā€™s capable for sure from the sound of the messages.

Edit - read rot in jail not hell lol so removed that bit.

The guy who created this video is a bell.

Where does he admit to rape?

Heā€™s a bit of a cunt. No doubt.

Look at the article I shared like three posts below the video you watched.

Will do after work.

If he admits to raping a woman (or man), then yes he is scum and deserves to burn in hell.

He doesnā€™t explicitly (hence police prob do fuck all) but does say ā€˜I like how much you donā€™t like itā€™ or something along those lines, which is pretty hard to suggest much else or at least that heā€™s not a twisted fuck.

Yes, he did. From the Vice article:

Ah fair enough didnā€™t see that. Just heard the voice clip thought that was from the same article.

Was bad enough anyway, even if she consented to sex he clearly was pushing boundaries she didnā€™t like and then didnā€™t stop. Not only that but enjoyed the fact she didnā€™t want it.

1 Like

You can take that two wayā€™s especially the last part when he says ā€œwatching you let meā€ and ā€œdebating if is is good idea or notā€ there is a suggestion that she was complicit in what was happening.

What vice is doing is framing, because you never see her response to those messagesā€¦

2 Likes

giphy

8 Likes