Andrew Tate

There is a Capital G in God.

There is a silent TOP G in Andrew Tate.

Well the good DRs point was about people not believing in things.
You highlighted 2 points you found relevant. I posted another. :man_shrugging:

Wrong both times.

Again you are are interpreting what I am saying in very uncharitable manor, you are creating a narrative to argue against.

The fact you think before no fault divorce people that were in horrific situations couldnā€™t get divorced is hilarious.

Dude I just donā€™t care, what you think is irrelevant all you doing is showing how much of a sense prick you are.

If name calling is going to be how you approach current affairs topics, kindly donā€™t post in the current affairs section.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure we should be forcing people to stay in relationships they donā€™t want to be in.

I rather not be accused of being supportive of paedophilia just because I am Christian

1 Like

If you could highlight to me where someone has said you support paedophilia because of your religious beliefs Iā€™ll be happy to give them the same warning.

This has been a long running theme of his every time being Christian or Christianity is brought up, I am getting sick of it.

Again, if you can highlight where it has been suggested you support paedophilia because of your religious beliefs, I will happily take action.

At the moment, you are the only person receiving a warning because you are the only one who has made an unacceptable post.

I am glad take a warning, itā€™s already getting tiresome to me the fact he keeps associating Christians with paeodphilia, @ryaninho has had the same conversation with him already.

Edit: if I was Muslim he wanted talking shit like that at all.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with what @Stroller said. Itā€™s accurate.

2 Likes

Good to see the golden grifterā€™s staying in chokey a bit longer while the case builds against him.

I kinda wish I could see into his exclusive University website (aka ā€œA discord serverā€) and see what his fans are saying.

Nope. Not keeping that shit.

@mhappy @ryaninho if yous have a problem with a post use the report function.

Bloody hell you deleted that quick :rofl:

70 new posts for me in a topic about a potential human trafficker and a self confessed misogynistā€¦

3 Likes

So this guy admitted to rape on video, voice and text?

What say you tater-tots (what I call Tate fans)?

Video link please. Genuinely, Iā€™d like to see this.