Alexandre Lacazette

Really needed that linkup play though.

2 Likes

The irony in people blaming Laca and Auba yet no criticism on invisible Odegaard today. :rofl:

Heā€™s back

5 Likes

Honestly forgot Ƙdegaard played today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not giving him blame for today, we got trounced that fucking bad in midfield the bloke never really had an opportunity to get into the game at all.

2 Likes

Never left

2 Likes

Likely that Laca gets called up again then. Needs to keep up his good form and finish the season strong.

This will boost the fee we will sell him for too.:eyes:

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes

I was going to reply with this exact emoji, but to be fair to Lacazette heā€™s scored a few goals recently which is good for him, and he had the one good game the other day.

3 Likes

I reckon France will even go with the some talented youngster over Lacazette, they really donā€™t seem to rate it when it comes to the national team.

Fabrizio Romano revealed in his podcast that last summer Atalanta received a 40m offer for Duvan Zapata and they rejected it. He reckons it would require 40-50m again for them to consider selling him. He is 30 now and has 2 years in his contract left.

My point here is, Lacazette is a better player than this guy and has PL experience to go with it too. The striker market always has demand so we really need to take advantage of this.

Zapata is better than Lacazette. Iā€™m not even sure itā€™s particularly close either. He scores a far greater variety of goals.

If he wasnā€™t 29/30 Iā€™d be screaming for his transfer. Heā€™s not worth Ā£40m at this stage but if he blossomed younger than heā€™d have been worth the kind of sum that Chelsea paid for Werner.

1 Like

Lacazette is not unfamiliar with scoring a variety of goals.
Lacazette would be bossing it Serie A like he did in Ligue 1.

He didnā€™t boss it in Ligue 1 he scored a tonne of penalties. And he wouldnā€™t boss it in Serie A because heā€™s incapable of fashioning his own chances. Lacazette is a limited striker.

1 Like

So can Lacazette though.
He is a very good striker which is why so many sides have been following him over the years.

I think he was averaging 20 none penalty league goals per season in Ligue 1

Heā€™s not a very good striker. A very good striker doesnā€™t get you 12-15 league goals a season.

1 Like

But tbf you donā€™t know how many Zapata would be getting in the PL.

Similar numbers to Zapata then. In a worse league mind you, with a side thatā€™s doing better than Arsenal in the league.

That doesnā€™t change the fact that I can tell you for free heā€™s a better striker than Lacazette who stinks the joint out on a weekly basis, is slow and offers next to nothing except ā€œdropping deepā€ to allegedly bring others into play.

Zapata is a late bloomer and heā€™s much more rounded than Laca is. Iā€™d take him over Lacazette any day of the week