Alexandre Lacazette

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: (7) @JakeyBoy

6 Likes

Seven too many this time.

Don’t even have the energy to take the piss out of this guy anymore.

I feel for him. Seems like a nice lad.

Arteta is a fool. Simple as.

1 Like

NO PACE NO FITNESS this league is too quick for him to be starting in he was unlucky for the disallowed goal but why does Arteta keep him on for the full 90?

5 Likes

Not going to go after him because it’s harsh but if he is given a new contract then I am taking a break from this club for a while.

1 Like

I’m perplexed that this is the guy starting upfront for Arsenal. I’d try Willock or Balogun in that position as they can’t be worse than Lacazette…

Why not Auba I hear you say?
Because Aubameyang isn’t going to play upfront in an Arteta team. I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

If that is true, then I am Arteta out.

Stupid bastard. But for now I’d like to believe for no other reason that nobody could be this fucking mad, that that’s not true

Did Emery play Auba on the wing aswell?

I can remember he played both up front or one up front the other on the bench

That was always the worry about us singing him is that he doesn’t stand out physically even in Ligue 1 and in this league as a forward if you lack those traits you won’t excel.

1 Like

Needs upgrading asap. His goal should have stood but it doesn’t make up for how useless he is outside that.

He works hard and hustles but it looks so clumsy. Why does it always feel like he’s conceding free kicks?

Whatever Arteta wants out of him it’s not cutting it. Having Nketiah as backup and being too stubborn to try give Auba a run upfront is what has Arteta turning to Laca more than he needs to, and that experiment needs to die now.

We are already a chore to watch most of the time so we can look to try and balance our attack more when the likes of him are out.

Stuff like this also shows why he should not be an important player for Arteta

One of the reasons why Arteta is overthinking things with the attack is he is shoehorning Laca and Auba together (even though Laca has been dropped before). For all their friendship imo Laca and Auba don’t often combine well together, Laca has screwed up opportunities on the counter several times. I wish Martinelli was a squad option :pensive:

3 Likes

My man Lacazette getting scapegoated once again.
People acting like he missed a sitter.
You wouldn’t last a day watching Benzema at Madrid.
tsktsktsk…

He did. It was an awful miss.

1 Like

That cross wasn’t that easy to simply tap it in.
Tierney was well in the box, he shouldn’t have given the cross that much height and power.
Laca was caught by surprise, you can see it from the way he starts positioning himself.

By the way, that should’ve been a penalty. Haven’t seen many people call that out.

1 Like

On a Football Twitter note,
This lad was a known Laca stan. Laca was following him.

He finally saw the light yesterday and dropped Laca. Laca has now unfollowed him. Seems like Alex spent some time reading about how shit he is on Insta and Twitter.

Sorry…Lacazettes vo2max as a teenager is now a matter of public record? Wtf?

1 Like

Why the fuck was he following some random fan anyway.

I don’t get fandom twitter at all.

1 Like

Laca is incredibly active on social media. He tends to like a lot of posts on social media, even positive posts by fans towards him.
Must be awkward as fuck when he sees people on his timeline bashing him. :no_mouth:

You can like the posts but why follow haha. Why does he care what Steve from Islington tweets about

2 Likes

This sounds like hair gel haha

1 Like