Alexander Isak

Maybe a little concerned with how skinny he is but that’s a function of being a Jewish dad. We’re always worried about people not eating enough.

He could probably put on some more muscle if he needed to but he’s also really young.

But like Tomiyasu is a little gangly for me, and he still manages to use his physicality in a super productive way.

I have faith that if we signed him, we have a plan for him.

1 Like

He’s been a insane wonderkid on FM for a long time… guessing he is no longer a kid =)

1 Like

I’ve had a thing for him for a while, I think he is developing very well. Mainstay in Enrique’s NT as well now. Not sure if he’d be perfect for our type of football but probably lol, he isn’t that physical maybe to pick on something. But he’s one of the reasons I tune in to watch la real once in a while outside of Isak.

Just scouting this kid in the Copa Del Rey, just opened the scoring for Sociedad

Aren’t they playing some Spanish village?

They’re playing Leganes from Madrid but for all practical purposes your point stands :grin:

5 Likes

Looking forward to your match report on him tbh. Might genuinely be the first time someone on here has watched real sociedad live.

3 Likes

You never watched Sociedad live?

Some people on here don’t even tune in for Arsenal games and you think people are actually sitting watching Real Sociedad on the weekly lol

Nah man, unless you count youtube highlights with despacito remix’s

11 Likes

Marseille on the other hand. . .

3 Likes

Hahahah :rofl:

I started tuning in for Sociedad when Vela went there. Loved watching him and Griezy back in the day. Entertaining side to be fair.

I turned it off 5 minutes later :arteta:

6 Likes

Lmao you did the right thing, ain’t no one got time for that shit

1 Like

It’s like… you and me, and I think maybe @will24 watches La Liga some? maybe. Or I just made that up. Not sure. Also ma boi Oyarzabal scored earlier. Also Spanish Village just got a goal for 2-1, game on. actually 2-2 now lol

Ozyarzabal tripped, pen, scores it himself. I think he has 8 goals in 11 appearances this season (he was out for like a month with some injury and missed some games), that’s actually exceptional for him, he is in great form rn.

2 Likes

I used to watch out for them on Eurogoals when John Aldridge played there. Not sure if that counts.

3 Likes

Yeah he hit a shed load didn’t he. Scored everywhere him. Made a slow start for Ireland too but went and smashed Stapleton record before Robbie Keane took the mantle.

1 Like

He didn’t actually, he was one shy of Stapleton’s tally. Came into that team well into his twenties.

Very strange career he had really but a great goalscorer right until he hung up the boots.

Edit: Quinn was eventually the one to break Stapleton’s record. But only by one. Cascarino ended one behind Stapleton too. Can’t imagine anyone ever breaking Keane’s record though.

1 Like

I remember Stapleton beating Givens one. Yeah Aldridge scored a really healthy tally. Lower Leagues Newport, oxford and Got his big move to Liverpool.
Scored for fun in that side with a peak Barnes. Done well at Tranmere when he came back too.

Ouch

3 Likes