Aaron Ramsey

Viera says hello.

2 Likes

You guys are crazy lol. All Ramsey has said is he hopes Arsenal win the league and weā€™ve got posters stewing over a misplaced backheel in Prague ten years ago :joy:

At least a fair few of them resulted in goals

11 Likes

Donā€™t have a problem with Ramsey, per se. He was a decent AM. I have a problem with him being called a club legend and that he deserves a place on the bus if we win the league. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

2 cup final winning goals.

If he does that in the 80s or 90s, heā€™s an instant Arsenal legend

1 Like

So?

So?

Sew buttons.

Cadburys Buttons

Whether he is considered a legend is immaterial. Ramsey has his place in history and his name will pass into legend just like those before him.

2 Likes

Even more than the smirk afterwards? :henry2: That smirk used to make me want to drive to the Emirates pitch invade and punch him straight in the faceā€¦you think itā€™s funny do you?!!

haha yes. The forum is a bit hyperbolic when it comes to ex-players.
Not a big fan of post-2014 Ramsey but not also someone I would have many issues with, especially considering he won us trophies.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this guy. I will never forget the 2014 and 2017 Cup Finals and seeing Ramsey get the winner for us at Wembley. Very special moments, especially the 2014 Final against Hull which was on my birthday. What an emotional roller coaster that final was!

Great to see Arsenal is still in his :heart:

7 Likes

Yeah at a really low period for us he delivered in two finals, whether you like it or not.

I donā€™t have a problem with him whatsoever and while I think he could be frustrating and didnā€™t quite live up to his potential I donā€™t think he did a lot wrong for us and played an important role in the three face up finals he played in.

5 Likes

He pulled out some ridiculous finishes during his time here

3 Likes

Linked to Cardiff now heā€™s a free agent

Go to Wrexham

3 Likes

32 years of age. Best years behind him at a very top level. Not a bad way to finish off the career with his boyhood club. As long as heā€™s willing to knock down his wages. Heā€™ll have three or so seasons left in him.

1 Like

15 years ago!

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1668577923295588352?t=qvnL-XYeFbGVaqC1Cfx5OA&s=19
V
https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1668580051590299651?t=QpN6EeWNX7179UtuYBQKDg&s=19

Served the club well for 11 years. Wouldnā€™t have him down as a legend but definitely not far off with the two cup winners.

5 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ll try for revenge by hijacking Rice.

Prime Ramsey in our current system would have been an asset. Real live wire and a constant goal threat.