Aaron Ramsey

There’s no way €7m is anywhere near accurate. He was on around that here.

Maybe they gave Ramsey a high signing fee? He was a free transfer after all.

The 400k a week will include the signing on fee

Laughing at their fans who think they can sell an underperfoming player on 400k a week. You got him for life bitches

2 Likes

Wages are wages whatever they are made up of though. Ronaldo will have had the big sign on fee too.

Lol at the guy saying ‘Fuck this season’

Seven points clear in top spot. What a cunt.

17 Likes

I always find it weird a Italian team has an English forum lol

Just think of it in the same was as an English team having a Scottish forum

Some of those fellas might have grown up not being a house without sky sports and having Football Italia as their only live football option.

But we speak the same language how can you tell who is Scottish with words lol

1 Like

Well if someone says tae instead of to I immediately know they are Scottish.

3 Likes

@oompa was able to tell that @Craigie is Scottish just based on what he’s written on the forum.

You can just tell.

10 Likes

We’re mean, with a general disdain for life and the queen. We’re easily distinguished from the unionist bastards.

3 Likes

Marca have him at €7m after tax and deductions so I think he’s probably on closer to double that.

Either way he’s definitely not earning less than €300k a week there

€10.6m gross for Ramsey. That would put him at €220k per week, again correct me if my numbers are off.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, the new tax laws in Italy make them a much more attractive destination now. I guess that 10.6 gross sounds reasonable coupled with appearance fees, signing on bonus, loyalty bonus and other kinds of clauses will be what totals it up to the reported fees

2 Likes

Only redeemable thing about that vile club winning the league.

I wonder if as a player he will look back on a totally bought and paid for Serie A title as like the pinnacle of his career or he’ll know it was hollow af. The real accomplishment in his career were the FA Cup wins with Arsenal. So much harder fought for and he actually played an integral part in them.

He still has the UCL. I know they’ve been on a shit form but CR7 has a thing for that competition. Ramsey should also be integral.

This was a tough season for Juventus. I know it’s easy to look at the 9 Serie A titles and think they’ve won them all without a challenge but that isn’t the case. At one point it looked like Lazio or Inter would win the title. And it was only 2 seasons ago that Napoli run them close with both teams getting 90+ points.

The reality is that Juventus are at the end of a very long and successful cycle now and I completely expect them to be overtaken next year by Inter (if Conte stays or they hire Allegri). I don’t think Sarri is the right guy for Juventus and CR7 will prove to be a hindrance. He’s relied heavily on penalties to boost his goal tallies this season and I think he’s going to be a huge problem again for Juventus next season.

Ramsey has been his usual inconsistent self. He’ll have one good game, follow it up with a few totally rubbish performances and then start to play himself into a decent run of form and get injured. His touch, his inability to pick the right pass and his over eagerness to prove himself on the pitch have been very detrimental to him this season.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single Juventus game he’s played in where I’ve thought to myself “that was a great game”.

2 Likes

Hopefully we get to see Ramsey in full action now the fraud Sari is gone.

Getting rave reviews on last nights performance.

1 Like