Aaron Ramsey

Great servant, great talent, heart for the club, proper guy…

…siiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeee…FUCK AARON RAMSEY.

1 Like

Arsenal legend. :writing_hand:

1 Like

Mikel is probably all over this…We need cover at right back… :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s such a shame that Ramsey can have a good game and then follow it up with 5 totally useless performances.

9 Likes

Pogba could never.

3 Likes

Would take that from most of our squad right now tbf

6 Likes

Now our midfield just have 5 useless performances without the good game.

This was clearly a low percentage shot and he was in the wrong to take it. Should have passed it around aimlessly a bit more to increase the scoring chance probability. :hipster:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good for him.

1 Like

This has always been Ramsey hes a great player when he’s fit for those 10 matches per year.

5 Likes

Still happy we offloaded him.

3 Likes

Never forget:

5 Likes

Lovely presentation on the wooden board. Shows an adept hand with the seed coverage. He’s always been a natural at seed dispensation and it’s great to see him play to his strengths here. Bread appears to have a good density to it too.

Only let down is the thickness of that second slice (we can ignore the first “end” slice as only sociopaths/rapists/nonces eat that). Pretty heavy handed stuff there, Aaron. He’ll be disappointed with that and rightfully so.

Nonetheless, that’s a 9/10 would bang into my mouth.

8 Likes

I can confirm I eat that

6 Likes

At least we’d be worth watching for 10 matches per year instead of 0.

Rambo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if we actually used the wage saving on Ramsey wisely, but given we’ve since got Willian, Soares, Mari etc, yeah give me Ramsey over those 3 additions at less cost.

6 Likes