Aaron Ramsey

Must be 3-4 years left on his deal there as well. His agent played a blinder with that contract.

5 Likes

Arent footballers taxed less in Italy too. Absolute worldie of a contract :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of the most idiotic signings of recent memory, says something when you can say that about a fecking free transfer.

Juve are a shambles, Ramsey’s agent is an absolute don. He owes that guy for life.

1 Like

Would definitely take him back. He’s gonna have to take a pay cut wherever he goes. Might as well be us!

1 Like

If Juve end up selling him to some suckers for big money I’m gonna be pissed.

Could see a situation where we maybe try to loan him in exchange for Ozil for the season.

No way could we afford to add Ramsey’s wage to the books without moving Ozil on.

It would suck so hard if he ended up at Man United.

1 Like

For United yeh.

5 Likes

United wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole tbh

This has emerging oil club written all over it.

Newcastle United, I summon thee

2 Likes

I don’t give a fuck who he joins as long as it isn’t us.

No loan either.

1 Like

Why, cause it would be an astute signing for them?

A big fee on top of the wages it would take to sign Ramsey, with his injury record?! Risky

I agree.
He and his agent fleeced us.
Even with a midfield as bad as ours I wouldn’t have him back.

Why should it take a big fee to get him? If he’s to find a new club he’s probably not going to be able to take big wages either. He doesn’t strike me as the type who will want to go to China to get his wages.

How is he an astute signing? He’s regurlarly crocked, hardly versatile and would command big wages, they still have Pogba who may well end up staying and Fernandes, why bring in someone like Ramsey? Even they would have learned from the Sanchez situation.

He’s not needed whatsoever, they should be looking at the likes of Grealish who would cost less and looks like he’s on his way to becoming a top player.

As for why it may take a big fee, they’d have to pay off Ramsey in order to shift him so would need a good fee to offset that.

2 Likes

Juve will surely be wanting decent money for him as they’ll need to get a replacement.

Well if that’s the case they’ll likely end up stuck with him. No one’s going to pay a big fee for an aging, injury prone player in this environment.

Juve will have to compromise one way or the other, either by just getting him off their books, or keeping him around.

Tbf, I had forgotten about Fernandes, and it looks like covid will make a Pogba to Madrid move difficult this summer/autumn, but Ramsey providing it is on reasonable wages from a club who wants to get rid of him, is an astute signing, yes.

Ramsey on even half his current wage just doesn’t seem like good value to me.

2 Likes

I can see him doing a “fight for my place” for another season.

2 Likes