Aaron Ramsey

Tbh I fall into that category

The kind of statement that one would normally disagree with when you first hear it, but then the more you think about it, the more right you are.

I definitely think yoga pants are a godsend for women and they definitely make some girls look fitter than they are.

5 Likes

Do you mean fit as in :running_woman: or fit as in :fire: or both haha

A hot woman in yoga pants is just :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yes Ramsey for Pogba swap, how about Xhaka for Pogba swap?

1 Like

Why would any club, United included, pay his extortionate wages, nevermind pay a fee on top. Juve are stuck with him and fucked

1 Like

Who says that his next club have to pay the same wages he is earning now? Just because he is Welsh, that doesn’t mean he is Gareth Bale and just wants to play golf and sit it out.

Both mate!! Haha

1 Like

How many players have voluntarily taken pay cuts in the last decade?

You’re up early, mate.

As are you

Yeah typical Saturday. Wide awake at 6.30am :weary:

1 Like

You can come for a run with me then. Saturday is long run day :slightly_smiling_face:

How long?

I’ll stick to my 4.2 miles. I won’t be able to keep up wi’ya

Only about 10 miles. Not long long. But long compared to the run I do most days.

1 Like

Er, thats almost a half marathon :hot_face:
You must be super fit!

Well I had quite a few races booked in, so I was training for them. I don’t just want to stop .

1 Like

They’re going to have trouble there, i can’t imagine there will be many teams (if any) willing or able to afford to pay him £400,000 a week. Even if he was willing to take a paycut, it’d need to be a pretty hefty one for someone to go in for him.

1 Like