Aaron Ramsey

Nasri was part of a contingent of attacking midfielders, Ben Arfa, van der Vaart come to mind, who coasted through their careers on talent alone but could have been so much more if they just worked.

7 Likes

Ben Arfa was an outrageous talent. With greater dedication and desire, he would have been something else. His dribbling was some of the best in the world for anyone not named Messi.

1 Like

In retrospect Iā€™m not sure Nasri really had that much more talent than he showed at his peak. I think he basically was who he was from 2010-his first season at City, plus his good season at Sevilla with Sampaoli.

Very good talent but I donā€™t think he ever had the creative talent or quality of a Silva to be one of the top creative midfielders of his generation. I donā€™t think worth ethic is what set those two apart, to put it simply.

Isco is someone who Iā€™d put more in the couldā€™ve been more with better work ethic category than Nasri.

Anyways best Ramsey goal was the multiple cutbacks against Norwich. Not just for the quality but because it was the absolute peak of Ramseymadness.

Nasri plays for Anderlecht now lol

Yeah the 13/14 Giroud x Ramsey connection was fuego. Great all season then culminated in a FA Cup winning goal

1 Like

Quite.

5 Likes

No smoke without fire?

Good luck to them stumping up Ā£400k a week whoever thought that was value was crazy

2 Likes

Please let Newcastle buy him. I can stalk him again. Their stadium is stalker friendly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He only played 15 times for Juve, and some of those were from the bench. Iā€™m not surprised heā€™s angling for move away.

1 Like

Hahaha thatā€™s banter

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see him in the BPL again, or at least in some club where heā€™ll get more chance to show his abilities.

Newcastle seems like a good destination atm. Iā€™m very excited about the team theyā€™re building for the next season.

I appreciated his play for us but I really hate this attitude. These fuckers want a big payday fine but have some self awareness ur not that good and u are always injured. This dumb fuck thought he was gonna go to Juve and play like every game and be a contender for the Balon Dā€™or or some shit. Fuck him, cunt.

The tweets say nothing like thatā€¦rather suggesting that it is Juventus that want to get rid. Not really blame them either.

How long does he have left on his Juve contract? Heā€™s going to milk it.

He signed a 4 year deal. Though, according to some journalists who have been doing the podcast rounds, the plan from Juveā€™s point of view was always to give it a go and if it didnā€™t work out to sell him to Man United.

If he signs for United, Iā€™m getting my dart board back out.

1 Like

Iā€™m not worried. Heā€™s getting on now and that hamstring is ready to go at any moment.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, see, weā€™re coming at this from different angles. I just donā€™t want to see someone so handsome wearing the Man United kit

Youā€™d prefer them wearing no kit more though :thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

No. Most people donā€™t look attractive naked.

3 Likes