Aaron Ramsdale (1)

A true bro would only use it in a party context.

For example @Cristo shows up not just with ice but a twelve pack of some horrible light beer to serve to the guests while the good stuff stays in the fridge. That’s clutch.

1 Like

That pedal in a car that makes the spinny thing engage with the engine

8 Likes

I was really surprised @Stroller didn’t make that joke.

4 Likes

Please. . .

Like that isn’t in your wheelhouse. I’d have suggested @DavidHillier but I assume he’s busy engaging in post win shenanigans.

1 Like

I think that Stroller has put the brakes on such jokes tbf

2 Likes

I don’t drive and would be unfair. Especially on the price of petrol.

2 Likes

I see this thread is ready to accelerate out of control.

1 Like

Don’t ask a Tesla owner what a clutch is

1 Like

They’re probably too busy calling the fire department to extinguish their car to answer.

4 Likes

That essentially means save them right? Which I disagree with pretty much. The first is a really great finish and the only thing he could have done differently was gone down earlier, which would have been a really weird decision. For the second was essentially a penalty and he guessed the wrong way. Had he guessed the right way it was a save.

1 Like

Didn’t know Save of the Month was a thing

1 Like

I think he’s really picked up his form over the last two weeks. I was a little worried about him but that save at the end yesterday was nice.

They’ve also got Tackle Of The Month and Throw In Of The Season. :grinning:

Both sponsored and won by Tottenham Hotspur

2 Likes

2 crucial saves today

3 Likes

Posted that the save to prevent it from being 0-2 in the first half saved the season (at least title chances).

Feel like a fool for doubting this signing when it happened.

2 Likes

Arsenal were really playing with fire in that first half. Will need to see the save again but I expected the ball to be nestled in the net after Trossard got megged trying to stop the cross (adding insult to injury). Vital save.

1 Like

MOTM today