Aaron Ramsdale (1)

or super sub Nelson. Game changed with his energy.

6 Likes

Was Fulhams most dangerous player today. He is not a brazalian goalie stop with the driblling and outside the foot passes ffs.

1 Like

Heā€™s having a really strong season. Not many errors, and saved us in crucial monents a few times.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a young keeper. The brain farts will lessen and lesson over the years. Heā€™s a brilliant shot stopper, good his his hands and very decent with his feet. Huge upgrade on Leno.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Win the league and he would sit pretty comfortably in memorable Arsenal goalkeeper list.

4 Likes

heā€™s improved a lot since we signed him, proved loads of doubters wrong as well (including me) a great keeper and also seems like heā€™s amazing to have around the dressing room as well

3 Likes

13 Likes

Needs Lehmann in it too.

2 Likes

Rammers is a btec Bob Wilson

7 Likes

Not a big deal and he himself will be disappointed but he really should have saved the one he got two hands on

3 Likes

I didnā€™t think Ramsdale was particularly good before the goal. It didnā€™t help that he was kicking long. That fed into the unsettled nature of the match.

As for the goal, itā€™s bound to happen with the sweeper keeper setup. Iā€™m actually surprised we donā€™t see more goals like that.

3 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s hard to be too angry at him about it. Itā€™s integral to our style and the real issue is losing the ball in midfield so easily.

Heā€™s getting way way too cocky for my liking.

Mad Jens , now there was a nutcase if ever there was. Club legend for me . Up there with the greats like Sammy Nelson.
Jens could start a fight in a phone box and win.

1 Like

Possibly due to not trusting holding in possession

I was more of a Vince Bartram man meself, Ash.