Aaron Ramsdale (1)

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

We made a mistake last night when Ramsdale smothered a Haaland tight angle shot after playing out the back (that was at 1’1 I believe)

2 Likes

What the fuck is this joker doing?

Struggled of late. But that save was huge.

2 Likes

all that bench pressing in 8th grade finally paying off when he pushed that ball up into the crossbar :ozil:

1 Like

HUGE SAVE. He was mostly peripheral to the action and couldn’t really do much with either goal…but amazing reactions to divert that effort onto the crossbar.

2 Likes

Huge save. Got us the win

1 Like

Let’s not forget the last one that he parried away.

6 Likes

Yep.

He’s been fucking shite lately but those two saves were clutch

3 Likes

Unbelievable save from Bailey Ramsdale is a rollercoaster but today was definitely a good ride. Pause.

1 Like

What a fucking save that was

What’s clutch?

Or if you’re that lazy: :sweat_smile:

(in sport) denoting or occurring at a critical situation in which the outcome of a game or competition is at stake.

Haha I’m out in Amsterdam. This is easier.

Ta.

1 Like

Also can be used in a non sport context if you’re a frat bro. @Cristo knows.

2 Likes

Clutch is a game saving tackle or goal or save in the dying minutes of a game, in a sporting context.

In a non-sporting context it can just be something that is smart or cool or good.

E.g. bringing a battery pack on a road trip just to be on the safe side and then the usb charging cable breaks or doesn’t work, someone might say “bro bringing that battery pack was so clutch, our phones would be dead by now and we’d be so fucking lost”

2 Likes

This is a nonsense for me. Don’t agree with it even a little bit.

5 Likes

Oh fuck. I’m a clutch fucking master if this is an example.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just knee jerking but I feel like he should have done better on the goals today, and some of the goals conceded in the last few games.

It’s probably the defence letting him down in reality. I also feel like he hoofs it a bit more now and doesn’t play it out from the back as well as he used to earlier in the season and last season.

Did he save the shot that went onto the bar? It was difficult to tell from my angle

1 Like