Aaron Ramsdale (1)

———————

2 Likes

I prefer not to speak

2 Likes

I’ve been saying since he came here I hope he doesn’t get the England job, there’s a poison chalice and then there’s drinking piss in a Gatorade bottle.

Not a great game.

He has a lot to clean up and I hope he has the dedication to greatness necessary to do it. He seems a little too happy with his current lot.

1 Like

Hope him and Saka just quit shitbag England

3 Likes
4 Likes

I just can’t give a flying fudge about international football. It just doesn’t do anything for me personally.
Ramsdale needs to forget about England and concentrate on his own club performances .

4 Likes

@Bl1nk

1 Like

Let’s hope he’s back to playing like he did in the 1st half of last season.

3 Likes

Well deserved.

Hope he lives up to it.

1 Like

1 Like

He is ffekin shite with his feet wtf… He single handely got Palace and the crowd going. He can kick it long but the short passing is a joke.

1 Like

I don’t think he is shit with his feet. He’s one of the best in the league at it.
However, he needs to be more conservative in away nights like this.

Some top saves tonight

1 Like

Some iffy moments but he was unbeatable today.

Hopefully this gives him some confidence and the old Ramsdale is back.

His poor dad

6 Likes

That charged clearance gave me a mini heart attack.

Obviously some of the superior fans who watch at the ground like @Invincibles wouldn’t have had to worry about that moment as they’d have seen straight away where it was going.

4 Likes

Some really good saves tonight.

He’s far from shit with his feet. He does play on the edge a little, but we are so much better since he’s came in as our number 1.

He was frustrating me in the first half when he created pressure on us out of nothing, but he did make up for that would a couple of fine saves.

2 Likes