Aaron Ramsdale (1)

He’s right but he shouldn’t say that. Same for Arteta.

Keep that internally. These quotes taken out of context rightfully piss off our fanbase.

1 Like

Characters like this would never get a gig for long at a club like Real Madrid.

Why?

Comments like that don’t go down well at clubs that consider 2nd place a failure.

2 Likes

True, I don’t think he would be in this position if he was at Madrid.
I think a lot of it comes from him being a confident young Englishman playing for Arsenal.

Gonna be an English media darling soon. Can see him take over from Kane actually.

Two sided story. On one hand you have the expectations at the start of the season. On the other you have a shameful collapse during the last few weeks of the season. It’s what has driven so much of the discussion in here. The performance at St James’ Park was in particular pretty pathetic really.

3 Likes

Form hit the skids towards the second half of the season, but I think playing with some awful fullbacks had something to do with it.

I’m happy to be wrong on him so far, he’s fit in really well.

2 pick ups. Impressive.

15 Likes

Seemed more composed yesterday, less trying to take the world on.
Nice to know even as good as he is, plenty of room for improvement at his age.

6 Likes

Yeah, he’s still comfortably England’s best 'keeper in spite of his periodic bad performances.

1 Like

Not everyone agrees. Shamsdale :sweat_smile:

PeculiarJohn can fuck off.

It’s probably Pickford’s mam. Mamsdale.

I didn’t see England at the weekend in fact I thought they were playing Tonight ( Monday)
How did Ramsdale play ?

1 Like

Will he get Leno’s number 1 or stay with 32?

Made one top save, but was otherwise calm and collected which was good to see.

Didn’t have to do too much, but did everything he needed to well

2 Likes

It was in Wolverhampton. I decided not to watch

1 Like

He should move to 1. It’s not like the 32 means that much to him. He was 1 at Sheff United and 12 at Bournemouth.

I don’t trust keepers who don’t want to be No 1

1 Like

England’s new number 1