2020 Summer Olympics

Fuck if only there was some way to find out when it was on! :joy:

1 Like

No Karate until August 4th :+1::grin:

1 Like

Funny how you didnā€™t take exception to Josh asking what time the Olympics are on British time then you felt compelled to reply to me.

Iā€™m ignoring you on here cos youā€™re a dickhead. Youā€™re just showing yourself up now.

1 Like

I wish you well on your ignoring endeavours. God speed young David. :slight_smile:

Ya know whatā€™s interesting, Iā€™ve witnessed you unprovoked call ppl bell ends before. Ppl in glass houses shouldnā€™t throw rocks. Stop being a hypocrit homeboy itā€™s not hard, and itā€™s a pretty sad personality trait. Itā€™s also not hard to be respectful and treat ppl with kindness.

2 Likes

Hear, hear.

I call people bell ends when I see them acting like bell ends. Always has, always will.

So someone sees you acting like a dick head, calls u a dick head, and then u threaten them with a ban? :joy::joy::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Or he calls someone else a bitch then bans them for getting ā€œpersonalā€ :joy::joy:

Heā€™s probably called me a dickhead 50 times on here. Iā€™ve banned him once for it.

Heā€™s allowed defend himself, Iā€™m allowed tell him where the line is. Whatā€™s the problem?

Stop this white knight nonsense. 50 times, jeez.

Youā€™ll be saying itā€™s unprovoked again next.

Hi Dave, seems you didnā€™t ignore me that time. Better luck with this one.

I prefer not to speak

According to ur logic tho as long as u were acting like a dick head itā€™s fair game? Anyways, we can leave it here but maybe being a bit more self aware will help with relations.

1 Like

I look forward to our next interaction when you decide Dave needs your defence.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tom Daley finally gets a gold medal at the Olympics. With that and Adam Peatyā€™s gold, the medals are going to roll in for GB now :sweat_smile:

Adam Peaty is so impressive.

He hasnā€™t been beaten in the 100m breaststroke in 7 years!

7 Likes

Seriously?! Thatā€™s Daleyā€™s first gold?!

Heā€™s been around for so long and heā€™s so famous lol

He got bronze at the 2012 Olympics and again in 2016. But yep, this is his first Olympic gold.

1 Like

At his height and his size, he must go through at least 7 or 8,000 calories a day lol.

I canā€™t even begin to imagine how much food he needs to eat daily to maintain that size with the amount of training he has to do and heā€™s well over 6 foot too.

4 Likes