Yves Bissouma

Oh no, how awful.

Why do you care? Do you really want Liverpool to sign him?
Thatā€™s gonna strengthen their questionable midfield, which means yet another team better than us is getting even better. :sweat_smile:

What are Bissoumaā€™s forward passing stats like? Every time I watch him, which isnā€™t often, I see some beautiful passing between the lines. I donā€™t see him being this pure defensive midfielder like people have made out. Is he really not a modern day out and out CM?

1 Like

Iā€™m teasing man, I couldnā€™t give a shit where he goes if itā€™s not us. He is good enough though for top 4 and he would be a great acquisition for United, Pool, or even City when Fernandinho retires.

1 Like

Bissouma success is all from Potterā€™s system. He wont be the same player if he moves. Also @Hass his passing stats arenā€™t great.

And yet we paid Ā£50m for a guy from that system. God we are dumb.

1 Like

We just go out and get Potter then, easy fix to that problem :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Iā€™m just liking for the gif :grin:

1 Like

And ppl wanted us to pay 40m for this dood :joy::joy: overrated af first of all, and we got a younger version of him for 17m with Sambi. Not to mention the off the pitch issues.

Would you have complained though if we sold Xhaka and bought Bissouma, in addition to buying Sambi? Thatā€™s where some frustrations will be, in that we are still clearly short in options/depth for the CM pivot.

Stop twerking for Arsenal mateā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d still love Bissouma at Arsenal!

3 Likes

Bissouma at Arsenal would be great but doesnā€™t he still have that sexual assault case hanging over his head?

That kind of shit is the last thing we need. Imagine paying Ā£40m for Bissouma and then he gets jailed for 6 years.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t aware of thatā€¦think that would put most clubs off tbh until the case is concluded.

Yeah I might be wrong but he got in trouble last year for pulling his cock out and waving it at some women on a night out in Brighton and I think itā€™s still on going

1 Like

Fuck sake, footballers genuinely have the mental acuity of children. Between whipping dicks out and kicking cats itā€™s like some of these pricks have the IQ of a house plant.

I really wanted him here last summer and I think heā€™s a tremendous CM but Iā€™d be worried to bring in anyone who could poison the dressing room, weā€™ve had far too much of that shite in the last ten years

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s nuts, just donā€™t be a cunt.

Anyway, itā€™s still ongoing - so Bissouma is a big fat NO.

2 Likes

Heā€™d be a good free transfer target next season.

2 Likes