Youri Tielemans

They had a nice little run under Rodgers and somehow people thought that this was suddenly the beginning of a shift of power where Leicester were about to become mainstays in the race for 4th :joy::joy:

The way their fans tried to shit on a potential Maddison move as if he was about to ruin his career by moving to a shit club

We’ve probably got more fans in the UK than they do across the entire world lmao

5 Likes

In fairness we’re targeting the 2 best players they have and both seem chomping at the bit to come here which tells you all you need to know. Though I don’t know how many times I had arguments with our own fans that Leicester are actually below us on the global scale.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I always said. Maddison would have walked to North London and signed that contract in blood if he had to. The idea that Maddison wouldn’t be interested in Arsenal was laughable.

I think people point to Vardy as evidence but that’s an exception to the general rule. Vardy was well rewarded and well looked after at Leicester he probably didn’t want the upheaval at such an advanced part of his 20s.

Maddison, Tielemans would all move here in a heartbeat.

9 Likes
1 Like

So Youri, how much of a fraud are you?
Proper disasterclass against Spurs, stay the fuck away.

8 Likes

Yeah he really isn’t the type of player I want us to move forward with. He’s pretty good but he lacks the discipline and I’ve seen it for club and country.

2 Likes

I see him as a very similar player as Coutinho with less big moments.
Not team players. Just individuals.

1 Like

Has to mean Xhaka is off right?

Might be worth monitoring Coutinho form till the end of the season now.

£6M to Roma.

You mean we’ll pay them 6m right? :rofl:

Let’s not

Second that.

Guys you bought Lokonga myth. Please now. . .

He’s gonna be 30 in the summer, if he does well Barca will ask for a fee(20-30m) and he himself will ask for massive wages.
For all the cleanup we’ve done recently this would be a backwards move.

1 Like

Well if we could tick a box on talent over age and price in this player profile shit I’m on board.

1 Like

I still maintain we should have pushed for him on loan, tidy little player who can make things happen. Would have been a nice option on our threadbare bench. Think he could have even became more than that with his quality. Something akin to your Yossi played a quiet role one season in our Cl qualification

1 Like

Yeah not going full circle because the bitesize is small.
One thing he’s always had is a goal in him though.
That was worth a gamble in itself when you carry some of our goal shy midfield options.

1 Like