You know what really grinds my gears?

Moths. God damn bloody moths. After long hot days, you welcome the cool night air passing through the doors and windows, but as one problem disappears, a new one emerges when these fucks let themselves in and can’t seemingly find the way out, fluttering around like a drunk idiot falling over on a night out.

Sod off please :gabriel:

6 Likes

Dusty flappy little cunts aswell.

3 Likes

Do you not have screens?

:joy: trust the American

My girlfriend has this issue with Europe. She’s from the Midwest and just doesn’t understand why we don’t have screens over here but our bug problems pale in comparison to the US

I got a screen. It’s horrendous but it does keep the flies and such out.

I had an agreement with the spiders to take care of the fly problem but they started getting cocky and acting like they own the place so I’ve sought external help

5 Likes

Its so rarely an issue over here that only a tiny percentage would have screens.

I assume a tiny percentage would, cos I’ve not met single person who has tbh. Its just not a thing over here.

1 Like

I have a screen I built to fit in the bedroom window. To bad the retarded architect who built the house (it’s from 1954) opted for windows that open inwards. Result is I can’t have the window open when the blinds are down.

Like a/c

I literally would not have bought the house. Can you not retro fit proper windows? Its not fucking protected is it?

1 Like

lol thankfully it’s not! Yeah this house has many flaws and I will never buy a house with these kind of windows again. Thought about replacing them but in a year or so we have outgrown the house anyway.

3 Likes

Having like 3,000 unread posts in this thread where it’s just bitches complaining about everything.

1 Like

That’s a fair point, if people wanna complain like bitches they should go to a thread designed for people to complain like bitches.

2 Likes

British people who say ass and not arse. I don’t mean like “badass” or if they’re saying it for a joke or ironically.

Yesterday on the train this woman is talking to presumably her boyfriend, like “Oh em gee Craig ur such a pain in the ASS”

Fuck off mate you’re from Basildon not LA.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Limmy :heart_eyes:

Australian people who say arse but spell it ass.

Don’t talk about my wife like that you bastard

16 Likes

Someone married you?!

13 Likes

Don’t talk about me like that you wanker

8 Likes

they got married on a train, a different train and day though