You know what really grinds my gears?

Meanwhile back in the newsagents. . .Check your own fucking lottery numbers. .

7 Likes

your internet going down. It always has to be when you are online and doing something important. It never goes down when you’re out or asleep does it…sack of shit.

1 Like

How do you know? :giroud:

7 Likes

If the internet goes down and no-one’s there to see it, does it really go down?

1 Like

Haha, always has to be an elderly person in front when you are in a hurry and they get to the counter they are told the price of what they have and they are not prepared. They then go trying to find their wallet or purse which takes them a good minute or so, then they get out their change and start giving out their money 1 coin at a time whilst having a conversation about their life…you think god bless you but at the same time FFS MOVE IT!

1 Like

Always a bit awkward in Wilkos waiting in line for the person ahead being told their various tickets aren’t winner

1 Like

I hate people in the gym that slam/drop their weights onto the floor with force after a set.

I mean, its fine… You’re only ruining the equipment for yourself aswell as everyone else. Especially when my gym take months to pull their finger out to replace broken equipment.

2 Likes

You just know some young production assistants were having a right giggle about that in the production room

2 Likes

Sky Sports now apologising every single time their microphone picks up the odd swear word from the crowd.

Please stop

3 Likes

I hate this so much. Fucking trying to make the sport as ‘focus group’ friendly as they can.

Marketing bastards

4 Likes

1-2 Milivojevic, but the real news is… it wasn’t from a penalty.

People who take their small trolleys and basketfulls over to the express self service tills in supermarkets. This isn’t what this is for you pricks. I CBA waiting for you to scan and bag all your shopping this is why I avoided the checkouts.

2 Likes

Aggressive people who don’t understand technical details and then get angry at you because they don’t understand. How about you shut up and listen? You might learn something.

1 Like

And then you get those fucking cunts who don’t understand that there is a clearly marked bagging area that weighs items after they are scanned so they can be sure you aren’t nicking stuff. They scan shit and then stand there like a gormless cunt wondering why the machine is barking at them to bag their items, when they’ve decided to put it somewhere other than the bagging area.

So often I find myself behind one of these fuckers and needing to give them a crash course in 21st century grocery shopping.

Working in a supermarket is basically a job that almost anyone is qualified enough to do… and yet they’re stood there at the self service with half a leg of lamb scanned but in their shopping trolley, a bemused look on their face and confirmation that they are a totally useless human being. If you can’t scan and bag groceries what are you good for?

5 Likes

Manchester City

2 Likes

BALD CUNTS

1 Like

You prefer hairy ones eh ?! :henry2:

1 Like

Cancer

1 Like

Are you alright mate?

I lost my dad the other day . I’m absolutely devastated. He followed The Arsenal through the war years and used to tell me about all the games , the memories. The weekends are hollow without dad . I wanted to tell him about Lacazette’s free kick the other night but dad wasn’t there .

16 Likes