You know what really grinds my gears?

Getting stung in the head by a wasp while minding my own business.

1 Like

Ouch! In fairness, said wasp was just going about his business, too, I guess. :frowning:

1 Like

do wasps die after they sting, or is that only bees?

Only bees. Wasps are twats, they can sting multiple people.

1 Like

wasps have quick reloadables

1 Like

Bees are incredible and well worth reading and learning about.
In order to move a bee hive you literally have to confuse the workers otherwise they’ll return to the original place of the hive.
If the workers feel the queen bee is no longer able to do her duties they’ll force her out of the hive . The bees will then offer royal jelly to a potential worker , this will then produce a new queen bee .
It’s fascinating , having made beehives and learning about bees these little creatures have been sent from outer space.

So the woke leftie jug eared Gary Lineker is now supporting Just stop oil protests at major sporting events.
So does that mean we won’t see the hypocrite working for the BBC when there is a major sporting event overseas ? No
He’ll be sitting in business class seats being flown all over the world at our expense yet he has he audacity to say it’s ok to interrupt sporting events here .

2 Likes

Has he said it’s not ok to interrupt them elsewhere?

They daren’t . It’s because this country has lost any steel and backbone it once had because of wokies like Likeker .
Would they protest in China ? ……… No

Yes something has got to be done but they are going the wrong way about it .

I’ll take that as a no, he didn’t.

The XR mob sabotaged was it 16 golf courses in Spain this week …. ?
They poured concrete in the holes as they said golf has no part to play in society when there is a water shortage.

That’s terrible. No hole in ones on them courses.

I really hope the protestors don’t do anything at the Silverstone GP this weekend. Like running onto the track or something.

2 Likes

That would be shame ……….

Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden

People who think they are above the rules or law.

I had a few of these incidents during my Rome trip but there was this one particular woman in front of me during my visit to the Roman Forum who was constantly putting her hands all over things when everywhere was labelled ‘Do Not Touch’ and then on each occassion she’d turn to her partner and throw a cheeky giggle.

We have the luxury of seeing these things that are literally thousands of years old, really don’t need dickheads like that ruining that for us.

5 Likes

Shutting my finger in the car door

Heading back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks annual leave, it’s just so deflating that last night knowing you’re back to reality tomorrow.

8 Likes

The longer the holiday the so much harder it is to go back. Last week after my 2 week trip to the Bahamas (but 3 weeks off annual leave) I felt like shit for a good month at work upon return.

But I always say to people - you have to sometimes appreciate the lows in life to enjoy the highs.

1 Like

Wait till you’re retired. An endless holiday, except that it isn’t.