You know what really grinds my gears?

Modern cars.

Try changing a fucking lightbulb in the headlights, you either need hands the size of Hasbulla or a degree in engineering to put the thing back together again, for something that’s super consumable it’s a fucking joke. No wonder people get garages involved.
I’m no novice either, can change brakes, do an oil change of which most of the time ends up being fucking easier.

6 Likes

Did you have a struggle changing the time on your car this morning, too :laughing:

Absolutely not David, Mercedes mate, do it on the radio screen and it auto adjusts the anologue clock on the dash :wink:

1 Like

I don’t bother. It corrects itself every six months.

1 Like

There ain’t half been some clever bastards. Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders.

Fireworks. Every fucking year.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be allowed.

1 Like

Accordions I hate them

4 Likes

Jugglers. So fucking what like.

1 Like

Especially if they’re juggling accordions and fireworks, cunts.

6 Likes

Rail strikes. Grrrr.

Maybe I’m too much of a sensitive person but there’s a whole subset of tik toks and YT channels where guys in their 20s go out and film in retail stores with the purpose of getting into arguments with staff over filming in public.

I’m genuinely not sure what their point is. To mock some manager at a grocery store or Walmart making $9/hr? It really feels like punching down and tbh I’m shocked someone hasn’t tried to beat the absolute shit out of them but they generally pick on older workers in the videos I’ve seen.

It just seems unnecessarily cruel but somehow there are tons of views!

8 Likes

I’m probably not the person to rule on over sensitivity lol, but I dont think you are here. Not seen these videos but they sound like right cunts from your description.

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat retail and hospitality workers.

3 Likes

Here’s an example. It’s just really lousy.

Having to spend your tax rebate and then some on your cat having teeth removed.

4 Likes

One of my cats pissing on my bed because he doesn’t like the new kitten, well I assume that’s the reason.

6 Likes

When an old lady decides to ram into my parked car for no reason. Gonna be carless for a few days at least :frowning:

1 Like

High profile scammers who seem to get away with a lot of shit, the latest being the FTX crypto debacle.

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that, very interesting.

Highlights the worse dangers of corporatism, excess capitalism and big government

What’s the big government angle in this story?