You know what really grinds my gears?

Tbh Im one of them that’s a give it a miss people.

As in you can’t be bothered meeting up with friends anymore?

Yeah if it’s like an evening. I’d rather do a day effort to a night and they only seem to happen in the summer.

2 Likes

Yeah fair, we don’t often do evenings anymore as we’re all spread out between Cornwall, Oxfordshire, Norfolk, Essex, London and Denmark.

The London group gets together for dinner and drinks every so often though.

1 Like

The fucking criminal justice system.

Back in January this psycho woman turned up to my house and tried to boot my front door in because I wasn’t answering her calls and she thought I was with someone (I wasn’t, I was in bed reading a graphic novel lol).

When I opened the door she tried to force her way into my property and scratched me across my face before I restrained her. I then carried her to the end of my front garden and after insulting me a few times she left. She also tried to punch me too lol.

I left the issue after and just hoped she’d never contact me again. Police turned up next day and asked if I wanted to make a statement and I said no. Then I find out a few days later she’d created a fake persona for Instagram and started raising bizarre allegations about me.

Anyway, I made a statement after this because I couldn’t believe it. She got arrested, admitted she made a fake internet persona because she wanted to ruin my life but denied hitting me. Claimed that I strangled her and punched her across the face.

There were 4 independent witnesses (neighbours), mobile text messages (on her phone) of her admitting what she did and also telling one of her friends that she got someone to strangle her in case I called the police on her. She’s made false allegations to the police that I’d raped her. And that I was a drug dealer smh. The police put together a comprehensive case file with over 40 screenshots of evidence from her phone of the false allegations, the plans she had and the things she’d done to cover her tracks.

What happens in court today? She takes the stand and cries a bit. None of the 4 witnesses were contacted and advised that they needed to attend court so none of them attend. The prosecution solicitor is so poorly prepared he didn’t even remember most of the details about the case and disgustingly he didn’t bring any of the mountain of evidence against her into court. He also didn’t know who I was lol.

The police officer in charge is fuming. He called it the most stonewall conviction he’d ever put together. And he’s a senior officer in the Met rape and sexual assault unit (took my case as overtime). He wanted the case reopened but even under the CPS victim right to review, nothing can be done because she was acquitted. He said I’ll likely be entitled to compensation but I don’t want that, I genuinely wanted this woman to be punished.

Now this shit face is free to do whatsoever she wants.

Long rant over. Im just really angry and this has flattened my mood completely. I would never dream of getting someone prosecuted for something minor but what she did was try to ruin my life because I didn’t want to speak to her after a few weeks of seeing her.

20 Likes

Damn man, I was a couple paragraphs in and was determined to find something to make a joke of, but by the end I wasn’t even feeling it.

Sorry you went through all of that. It’s not right that someone should be able to assault you and even worse try to basically ruin your life with lies and just walk away from it. Besides from you obviously not deserving that, her false accusations do a massive injustice to women who actually are attacked and subsequently not believed. But that’s a side point at best.

What a truly vile person. Sorry man.

3 Likes

This is what happens when the D good

12 Likes

Hahah beat me to it, was going to say that :joy:

6 Likes

Jesus man that sounds awful, I’m sorry you had to deal with that.

Have you seen her since or anything?

1 Like

@JakeyBoy @Cristo

I’ll tell you what though, she did say something funny. When she was acquitted, she contacted the officer in charge of the case and said “hi, this is the acquitted… please return my phones”

:joy::joy:

One thing I’ve become good at in life is controlling my temperament. So I haven’t risen to any of the shit she’s said or done.

And I’ll always have the last laugh knowing this bitch was on her knees crying and begging me not to stop seeing her lol. Calling me 25 times and turning up at my address. Weird woman

7 Likes

You know what they say, bitches be cray

3 Likes

What the actual fuck?! No wonder there’s such emphasis on mental health now. Lucky she wasn’t armed.

1 Like

Let me tell you this, her half brother was quite famous at one point before he went viral for domestic abuse allegations against his former partner. So her madness obviously runs deep in her family.

5 Likes

Feckin hell mate, that sounds like an absolute bloody nightmare ffs…

Will be tough for the second date to top that! :joy:

1 Like

It takes commitment to see something through like this all the way to court. But for them to fuck it up that bad must be so frustrating. What a waste of fucking time and effort. Bastards.

The smug fuck got away with it which will probably only make her behaviour towards others worse in future. What a nightmare man, gotta just put that shit behind you as best as you can.

2 Likes

That’s fking mental, not only her behaviour but the court process too. As you say though, you being calm and not lashing out is the best punishment for her.

2 Likes

When people say that everthing is absolutely fine. But then just at the last minute, when the plan is already underway, add a “but” and say something that makes the whole arrangement feel a bit inadequate. Fricking pricks :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds like a fucking ordeal. Not the right result but I’d say you’re glad to be out the other side of it anyway.

4 Likes

I’m not letting it lie bro. I’ve already sent my appeal to the CPS with the backing of the officer in charge and the charging lawyer from the CPS.

I’m not letting this demon get off under any circumstances.

It’s either criminal justice or jungle justice lol

6 Likes

Bank account getting hacked and having to make phone calls trying to sort it out on a Sunday morning.

1 Like