You know what really grinds my gears?

This is brilliant. I might start telling the people whose work I edit to start typing their articles in Outlook!

1 Like

Is this just an Outlook thing? I feel like Microsoft Word makes recommendations like this too.

“Shit writing lessens the impact of your writing”.

Well, thanks for the quality insight there my man. I know that paperclip cunt is behind this. You might not be able to see him anymore, but he’s still pulling the strings, being a passive aggressive shithouse behind the scenes with his “suggestions”.

Bastard bitch.

3 Likes

My firm’s the same. I actually done really well in my end of year review which is usually rewarded with a generous bonus, but due to ‘‘covid’’ the bonuses has been scrapped. Basically those that have worked their arses off are no different than those who have taken the piss WFH and done fuck all.

1 Like

Tundercunts II. Same old game - work your employees into the ground. They pay you just enough to keep working, therefore you do just enough to keep your job.

As I said to SSCRJ in another post, I’d start looking around, mate.

4 Likes
4 Likes

International breaks.

7 Likes

Bugger
You’ve beaten me to it .
International breaks .
Boring mega hyped up disappointment not only that more unnecessary injuries.

1 Like

Having washing out on the clothes line and then you wake up to the sound of pouring rain.

2 Likes

The seal on a loaf of bread. Machine package nonsense.

2 Likes

I need more info, I don’t understand this minor gripe of yours and I want to.

That piece of tape that seals a loaf. They do it so symmetrical you cant get or find an opening on the tape.

4 Likes

They really are! Even a lesbian that’s single wouldn’t be able to undo that seal.

2 Likes

That’s your own fault because you don’t get the superior fresh bread from the bakery

6 Likes

Hang on now, we don’t bread shame here!

4 Likes

Yeah let’s not make a (whole)meal out of this

3 Likes

I have never had this issue but fair play. I’ve luckily always found bread to be easy to get into.

I’m more a wraps guy

Ham cheese and mayo with side fruit is :fire:

6 Likes

When your boiler has issues.

Is there a more grown up thing to have to deal with? Hate this shit. Bloke came this morning to investigate and obviously it will end up costing a few hundred quid for the parts and labour.

Auspicious start to April.

6 Likes

It’s a fucking racket. Mine is in the shed (oil not gas) and I’ve never even had it serviced :eyes:

My long term plan is to get all electric rads and some solar panels. Shower is electric so all good there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes