You know what really grinds my gears?

6 Likes

Mysty constantly editing posts from 2016 and 2017 and giving me tons of fake notifications. I had four when I came on here this morning. STOPPPP :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Fucking Harleys - toys for the testosterone challenged. Even when they’re idling they sound like a handful of bolts rattling around in a tin bucket.

3 Likes

Not being able to work out the day of the week because of the holidays. Not getting my overtime payments and shift allowance because payroll staff get a longer holiday.

Those shitty motocross looking bikes are the ones that piss me off. The loudest fucking thing in human existence. You can’t even have a conversation in your own fucking house when it drives past because its that fucking loud. Bet half those cunts are deaf by 40, and deservedly so. Wankers.

3 Likes

You think that is bad…imagine being surrounded by fucking chav Tweenies on their fucking moped sewing machines revving the fuck outta them. The sound is so aggravating you see them yanking at the throttle on their handlebars like they are some sorta biker God and all you hear is that shitty little tinny fart in a can sound. I wanna kick them off the fucking things and smash the moped into pieces with a sledgehammer!

1 Like

Fucking woman next to me on the bus eating this foul smelling kebab, finishes and just drops the carton on the floor by my feet.

@Dr_Strangepass I was wrong, sometimes there is a genuine reason to hit a woman

3 Likes

@SRCJJ

Just so you eating observation-o-phobes can enjoy this together
:arteta:

it’s a sign that she likes you

3 Likes

You utter cunt lol.

2 Likes

I make jokes by way of peace offerings :slightly_smiling_face:

all the years I’ve known Jakey he’s been that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then my ambition is to accrue enough peace offerings to turn you into Ron Liddle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me being a dickhead. Everytime I buy a sandwich in work and bottle of water for break. Paying about twenty quid a week when ive got these things in the house.
Just a lazy prick at times.

7 Likes

Lol, do this aswell but I’ve barely made a sandwich in life to be arsed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I meal prep my dinners/lunches a few times a week. For example, if I make a chilli, it yields about 5 portions. I get a dinner out of it plus a lunch or two. Saves money and quelles the desire to go into a fast food place or buying a £3-5 lunch most days.

My peeve today is why do radio shows think (emphasised) laughing and gags in the morning are a good way to start the day? I love Absolute Radio 90’s but Dave Berry is just insufferable in the mornings. Forced laughter and positivity in voice cranked waaay up make for some unsettling commutes.

I’ve found refuge at the old farts corner and have a fondness for Gold in the mornings now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Twats that cross the road when it’s a red man at a cross road. It’s green for me, I want to turn down that road, but noo, they take a leisurely stroll across the road, you give them a little beep because you’re turning down aforementioned road, they look at you and carry on strolling across. Wankers.

4 Likes

Old people do this a LOT. I cant count how many times i have seen an old lady/man just put their heads down and walk across a road as if to say ‘well i will just stroll along and these cars should stop for me because surely they should see me and i need to get to where i am going IDGAF’

I’ve witnessed quite a few moody school kids doing this to be fair. Absolutely no respect.

1 Like

Snow. Particularly cos I have no co-ordination or balance so I easily slip