Yaya Sanogo

Carroll is a good striker who has been injured a lot but still has a better goal scoring rate against us than Sanogo has for us.
He is also a decent footballer

Sanogo is one of the worst strikers I have seen in an Arsenal shirt.

Pretty sure Palace, Charlton, Ajax and Ajax reserves fans donā€™t rate him either.

3 Likes

Charlton fans did/do. Palace fans I donā€™t know. Ajax fans didnā€™t get to see him and one of their coaches didnā€™t rate him

Carroll a decent footballer? He canā€™t control a ball, canā€™t dribble and has the agility of a donkey. Heā€™s decent at out jumping and outmuscling a defender and thatā€™s about it.

Sanogo has barely played for us to be able to judge him anyway. I think heā€™s started less than 10 games in 4 years. The lad has had no breaks whatsoever.

He played a couple of matches for the first team and some for the reserved. Iā€™m pretty sure their fans know enough of him to judge.

Re hoofball: did he really do much with crosses? I donā€™t remember it being his strong side either.

I watch West Ham quite a lot and he has a lot more to his game than just strength.
He can control the ball and he lays off the ball to other players and his passing and awareness are good, as well as his heading and scoring strengths.
I can assure you he is a far better all round player than Sanogo.

I donā€™t even know what Sanagoā€™s strengths are.

His CHAOS FACTOR :giroud3:

3 Likes

Bizarrely, the two best games he played for us were vs Dortmund / Bayern.

For an utterly crap footballer, that is a pretty great claim to have.

:rofl:

1 Like

Great news.
This means he will be big signing in the next transfer window.
I just hope none of the other top managers have read this or weā€™ll lose out.
I donā€™t want him being another top player we miss out on and then say we tried.

Pascal Dupraz is smart. Getting a player like Sanogo on a free who used to be highly rated and if he does turn out to be good then great, if he doesnā€™t well he doesnā€™t stand Toulouse anything.

9 Likes

:flushed: :arteta: :coq: :cristo: :per: :ozil: :henry2: :santi2: :iwobi: :arteta: :welbeck:

1 Like

2 Likes

Heā€™s done well to not make the top 10 there

2 Likes

Sorry for the kidā€¦ it was Wengerā€™s fault to put him onto the spotlight that he was not ready for.
Wish him good luck on his future career, being a professional football or not.

Another one of Wengers top signings.
No wonder we donā€™t win anything significant .
Sanogoā€¦ WTF

2 Likes

YAYA YA YA YAYA YA YA YAYA YA YA YAYA SANOGO :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/975688341986344963

#ChaosFactor

In a crossing team he has potential to be decent at this level. I hope he does well.

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/987825247436136448

The one weā€™ve all been waiting for! :sunglasses:

1 Like

How about what he does while still at Arsenal? Fuck you Yaya!

3 Likes