Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (and a load of other irrelevant shite)

I think it’s the shorter hair, which isn’t as strong a look by any stretch.

Those cheek bones too, you could cut glass with those motherfuckerṣ

2 Likes

He’s really handsome. Much moreso than anybody in our current squad that’s for sure

2 Likes

Does it really matter if he is good looking or not lol? We’re buying him for his skills not his looks…

Really? Is that the case with all players? My mind is blown. Though at least I now know why we bought Aubameyang.

2 Likes

We have 2 months to kill. We have to talk about something.

3 Likes

They all have money to spend on their hair, teeth and bodies to make them look good…even Gabriel got his teeth done after he arrived at Arsenal!

He looks like a little hairy gibbon with the immaculate beard and shaven head.

What’s the reported transfer fee for him?

lol…that’s harsh…I agree with the others!

2 Likes

Would definitely take him over Fraser.

Height-ist

I think Carrasco is a better player than Fraser…not adverse to having them both, especially if we can get rid of Iwobi…

1 Like

20 new posts. I thought there had been a development but this discussion is equally as important.

He’s not Giroud level for me.

5 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

People want him over Fraser because he played for Atletico?

He’s never had a season as productive as Fraser this past season and isn’t exactly a beacon of consistency.

2 Likes

Oi! I didn’t say Mkhi…Iwobi needs to go…Not adverse to Mkhi leaving as well but there are plenty of others ahead of him by the exit IMO…Iwobi, Xhaka and Elneny all need to go.

I’d prefer Fraser over Yannick as well, especially because I think a lot of people are forgetting how unpopular he was when he left Atletico and couldn’t get a look in to the Belgian team for a long time as well.

But if we get both, that’d be ace. Maybe Carrasco just needs a change of scenery.

1 Like

Carrasco will be cheaper than Fraser, has played at a higher level and will have something to prove coming back to Europe. All the rumours seem to point to us so I suspect we are close to signing him.

I like Fraser and his stats from last season were excellent but Bournemouth will play hard ball with us over a transfer fee. If we could get him for £20 or £25 and get rid of Iwobi for a similar fee, this would be great business for us!

Truth is their both gambles in a way. Its quite simply on Emery to choose and get the best out of. Id favour Fraser just on the lad going to China but its not a compelling argument.

1 Like