Wrestling

Was gonna say;

Watch Steiner Brothers vs. Hart Foundation if it’s on the Network. That’s my pick for best tag match WWE have probably ever had and if not the best ever than definitely the 90s.

That’s based on you enjoying the opener at Mania X.

1 Like

I’ll give it a watch, doubt I will tonight mind :+1:t3: know what event it’s on?

It was a non televised event I believe. I’m pretty sure it’s on the network though I’ll have a look around for it too

1 Like

AEW looking to sign Goldberg

1 Like

Lol Punk exposing AEW, Meltzer, Jericho and Moxley all in one paragraph

1 Like

Am I reading that right. Khan suggested or agreed with Moxley squashing CM Punk?

Is he…out of his mind?

2 Likes

All that coke he puts up his nose

Agreed, terrible font/background choice.

1 Like

For context, this seems to be a response to this:

You just gotta love Punk not giving a shit and giving his unfiltered view, from his OWN mouth, not feed shit to dirt sheets and hide behind SRS and Meltzer.

You can tell this cut Jericho deep lol

4 Likes

He’s not wrong lol. Jericho has literally never been the man. And CM Punk was the hottest thing in wrestling for a few years.

Jericho was a transitional champ and was never a big draw who moved the needle. He was sandwiched in between legendary guys.

3 Likes

Jericho’s a legend. Absolute top draw. The storyline he had with Punk in WWE was electric, just like that jacket

1 Like

Well I find the video amusing overall given both are no longer in the ‘top’ promotion anymore lol.

Whilst Jericho, the guy who bled WWE for 2 decades, was essential when starting AEW, he really has been a big detractor of the company aside his first year or so.

His last proper top feud was against Cody in the early days of AEW. Rest of it has been very much Jericho and his wacky ideas taking over a large chunk of the show and TK allowing him to do as he pleases.
There are good glimpses here and there but majority has been very meh and he has managed to devalue any star power he had.
Something has to be said about everyone worthwhile ending worse off after feuding with him too.

You could have kind of turned a blind eye to that but his recent love affair with the dirt sheets and politicking is really starting to get on my nerves personally. Slowly ruining his legacy with his on and off camera shit.

1 Like

Your ability to obsess about these pointless public feuds in AEW never ceases to amaze me.

Watched King of the Ring 1994 the other day carrying on my sit-throughs. Man it was poor outside of Bret vs Diesel and Owen vs 1-2-3 Kid

KING OF THE RING 1994

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Razor Ramon - 5/10
I.R.S. vs Mabel - 2/10
Tatanka vs Owen Hart - 5/10
Jeff Jarrett vs 1-2-3 Kid - DUD
Diesel vs Bret Hart - 7/10
Razor Ramon vs I.R.S. - 4/10
Owen Hart vs 1-2-3 Kid - 6/10
Yokozuna and Crush vs The Headshrinkers - 4/10
Razor Ramon vs Owen Hart - 5/10
Jerry Lawler vs Roddy Piper - 2/10

Average rating: 4/10

2 Likes

Watch Steiners vs. Hart Foundation!!!

Feel like that whole period between like 94-95 was just dogshit across the board

You never told me what event it was on! Haha and yea I’m struggling, although I just watched one of the best matches I’ve probably seen yet. Bret Hart vs 1-2-3 Kid on a RAW. Was fucking awesome.

1 Like

Check Wrestlefest 1994 if it’s on the network. Just had a quick google otherwise I’ll send you the Dailymotiin link!