Wrestling

Well, Corny calls him a plumber. :rofl:

2 Likes

ā€œCornyā€ is an idiot who shouts a lot, and isnā€™t worth listening to.

1 Like

Jim Cornette is far from an idiot.

2 Likes

Righto.

Soā€¦is no other wrestler capable of telling him in the locker room whatā€™s heā€™s doing is dumb and completely unnecessary?

I think part of the appeal of going to AEW and the other groups he works for is he has the freedom to do this stupid stuff.

When I was a teenager I thought wrestling needing blood in its main events. I just think it looks tacky and stupid now. In boxing or UFC, gushing with blood would cause a stoppage. It makes wrestling look more fake.

2 Likes

Finally getting on watching WWE from 93 onwards. Watching WrestleMania X and man I forgot how good that opener was @DavidHillier

1 Like

Lol, was ready to commit for MITB today. I know you guys said the tickets were expensive but hoped there will some relatively cheaper ones left. Fucking hell, you werenā€™t kidding. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Mate, that match was incredible. The cage match at Summerslam was voted as a better match, but the WMX one was better in my eyes.

What time is this on in eastern time in Canada?

Agree completely. The steel cage was just too long for me. Cut 5 minutes off that itā€™d be better by far

1 Like

They should have definitely put the belt on Owen at some point. 94 would have worked, but I also think late 97 would have made for a good storyline, too.

1 Like

94 was perfect for me. Should have had Owen win it instead of Backlund. Even if it meant holding it for a few days and being a transitional champ. Deserved it.

1 Like

Wrestlemania X is the one with the Scott Hall/Michaels Ladder match right?

Excellent match. Of course Bret getting the title back was great too.

2 Likes

Literally watching that now. Gonna post my rating for the event when itā€™s finished haha

Shawn Michaels v Razor Ramon was voted the only 5 star match of that event. Deserved, but as Josh says, the first match was belting, too.

I quite liked Crush v Savage, too. Fighting outside the ring and elsewhere in the arena was a novel concept.

1 Like

I didnā€™t like that match. Thought it was too short and the whole 60 seconds to get back into the ring rule didnā€™t make sense to me lol

1 Like

WRESTLEMANIA X

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - 9/10
Bam Bam Bigelow & Luna Vachon vs Doink & Dink - 3/10
Randy Savage vs Crush - 4/10
Alundra Blayze vs Leilani Kai - DUD
Men On A Mission vs The Quebecers - 4/10
Yokozuna vs Lex Luger - 5/10
Earthquake vs Adam Bomb - DUD
Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels - 8/10
Bret Hart vs Yokozuna - 4/10

Final rating - 5/10