Wrestling

Speaking of Kane, did any of you know about this? :rofl:

Lots of reports Regal is actually heading back to WWE imminently. Apparently he had an out on his contract.

1 Like

Head of Talent Relations under HHH seems to be the job suggested for him. Seems a good fit.

2 Likes

If they’re planning to follow through with their plans to expand NXT, Regal is your man.

General manager of NXT Europe?

Isn’t that a TV role?

I feel Regal doesn’t even need to be on TV. Although, he has proved quite a draw in AEW. His segments with MJF were the segments that attracted the most interest since Brawl Out.

I missed the post about Regal, and assumed you were making a joke about Kane based on the story above, realised just before smashing dat like button lol.

2 Likes

They might end up putting Regal with his son on NXT

Maybe. If I could take a guess though, they probably want to stay far away from each other. :rofl:

Meltzer went from “Nobody wants CM Punk back, they’re trying to buy him out” to “CM Punk wants to go but AEW isn’t letting him go”.

For those interested, someone confirmed to Sportskeeda that Punk is still in the AEW game. Cody will also be in there.

Is that even anyone anymore outside of people who live their life following wrestling news? Not just regarding the game, I mean more generally. Surely Punk has jumped his own shark now, his drama is compelling to nobody anymore. It’s like he lives his life trying to recreate summer 2011.

2 Likes

I was talking about the game there. I have a friend who isn’t even watching AEW that is planning to get the game because he loved old school wrestling games and is Punk fan from his WWE days.

He’s the one that told me about Punk not being removed from the game after all.

If AEW have rights to Rhodes and Punk I can’t see why they’d take them out the game. WWE took Bray Wyatt out of this years edition and all it did was piss fans off.

I do wonder how they have right to Cody still. You would think he is smart enough to own that stuff.
I know he went and bought a bunch of trademarks that were associated with his father.
He had the battle with WWE in the past about his name.

Unless he is the one allowing them to use his name and likeness.

I doubt that, the new WWE game and AEW’s game may come out at a similar time and Cody will be a big selling point for WWE. There was a lot of pressure from fans to make him DLC for this years edition. WWE wouldn’t allow him being in the AEW game if they could avoid it.

1 Like

Guy with an Arsenal top in the Dynamite crowd @GC-Maniac

1 Like

How fucking good would that have been

3 Likes

old school wrestling had way more many stars then nowadays

1 Like

Dude don’t even. That has the potential to be the greatest match ever

WCW invasion angle flopped so bad…

1 Like