Wrestling

Maybe that’s what they do. But I think I personally never shied away from praising either company before when they put out a good product.

1 Like

Survivor series was great

1 Like

What was the card?

Yeah, really good. Benefitted from a short and concise card and two excellent War Games matches including the best women’s match for a long time. Shotzi/Ronda wasn’t great but wasn’t going to be, Finn/AJ was solid good and the US triple threat was dependable fun with the right result.

Regal is a much better fit for WWE.
TK signed up all those great minds for all the wrong reasons.

It did look a bit final when Mox had a showdown with him

Did BCC break up or something? I saw MJF won the title with the help of Regal but haven’t caught up on what is going on exactly.

I remember hearing Mox say he wanted BCC to be an ongoing thing for years so I guess it wasn’t his call.

Yeah, a Regal screw-job. Threw the knuckle-dusters towards MJF so he could knock Mox out and score the win.

Wasn’t the best PPV overall. The end to the Triple tag title match was good (but now they’ve ruined that with a best of 7 series- and the Elite got roundly booed at Dynamite in Chicago last week)

Apart from the House of Black returning last week, AEW is spiralling into a world of shite.

(I don’t get how the Danielson and Dax match has sprung up out of the blue, too. Still, not complaining. Good wrestling is what the promotion desperately needs)

I saw Dax saying on Twitter he wanted to face Bryan as a list of things to do this year and a day later he got it.
Not sure if it’s related to some ongoing story.

AEW does have a tendency for old matches though so that must be it.

1 Like

Good lord, as if we didn’t have enough evidence his brain is fried…

The GOAT

There’s an outstanding chance he’s taking the piss there :grinning:

Wouldn’t be surprised when it comes to 'rasslers

Have you listened to his podcast? Jericho is low-key a conspiracy theorist.

He once brought on Taylor Rotunda(aka Bo Dallas) and they were going wild on conspiracy theories. Jericho super into it but tried to play it down.
That’s when I clocked Jericho is a bit crazy.

Edit: What @DavidHillier said. Wrestlers are not normal humans.

1 Like

Im not saying he’s not crazy, just that it wouldn’t surprise me if he were taking the piss on this one.

And no, I haven’t consumed every piece of Chris Jericho related media :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve got a mate like that. Was well into saying COVID was a hoax, then saying the vaccines contained a chip of sorts and now that that’s died down, he’s a determined flat-earther.

Really quite sad seeing that deterioration in someone.

His podcast used to be pretty good tbf. Used to listen to a lot of wrestling podcasts in the past. Great company for gym sessions.

Stopped a couple of years ago. Nowadays I just listen to Cornette clips or tune into the full episodes of Experience or Drive-Thru if I’m fully into the product (haven’t been the past months).

Hmmm…

Yep, checks out.

1 Like

Oh dear :flushed:

Considering his kayfabe storyline with Lita, this is an unseemly coincidence.