Wrestling

Ahhh the WWE universe wouldn’t know the words, anyway :blush:

Nah, they would. Especially the Royal Rumble crowd.
Regardless, I’ve missed Break Down The Walls and it fucking slaps so I don’t mind.

The more I think of it, the more likely it is to be Jericho.

Didn’t he have a guest slot on Steve Austin’s WWE talk show last year?

Jericho would make a great deal of sense, someone WWE know well where there is already a line of communication already.

HOOK!

1 Like

Hook’s the maaaaaan

Still can’t get this out of my head. The reaction from the crowd is what does it for me. Punk is too good.

1 Like

Loved that. Rewound it after I’d taped it on Friday night.

“Main event night four of a buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza…” :joy::joy:

1 Like

This feud is just awesome. I never want it to end.
I’ve seen this on Twitter today btw. It’s never gonna happen but that would be cool as fuck.

1 Like

Man, that would be sick. Even the Spider-Man saga couldn’t do anything that well.

Only thing is, I don’t know how that helps AEW long term. I can remember Bischoff on Nitro saying “if you want to see an old man win the title, you can switch over now” and that disdain backfired on him. People turned over to Raw in 99, and, in spite of a to-ing and fro-ing of viewing over the next few weeks, WWE never really looked back.

AEW is on the right trajectory and this would be a step back.

1 Like

As I said, it’s never happening. If it were to happen then WWE and AEW would enter a relationship where they help each other.
I mean, there is big money to be made over a potential Punk v Reigns feud.

This is all fantasy booking of course.

2 Likes

It was Tony Schiavone under orders from Bischoff to say that in regards to Mick Foley winning the title. Bischoff really thought a legend like Foley was some bum no one wanted to see. Dead wrong.

Which is rich from Bischoff given his reliance on Hogan. He really was clowning by 1999-2000.

2 Likes
1 Like

How to be acrobatic and make it look like it hurts and isn’t some choreographed bullshit

AJ Styles is the best at it.

1 Like

This man was like a duck to water when it came to sports entertainment.

1 Like

RVD has to be one of Wrestling’s biggest what ifs. Man was on top of the world at ECW One Night Stand 2006. Then the suspension of the drug possession happened. Damn man.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Will WWE have him wrestle now? Hasn’t he been on commentary? Wonder if the desire is there on his part to even return to the ring after so long