Wrestling

Watched his raw match from 97 against Jeff hardy. He really wouldn’t have looked out of place full time on that roster during the attitude era. Shame he didn’t join the big time a lot earlier.

What the hell :grin:

Sounds like she’s landed herself in a very sticky sytchuation.

1 Like

Paid 30p for this this morning. 30p for 9 hours of stone cold at the height of the attitude era. Don’t mind if I do :grin:

3 Likes

30p from where?

To me he is the :goat:

1 Like

Little community shop local to me

There’s this guy that always goes in to buy shitloads of stuff to resell. I just beat him getting there today otherwise he woulda nabbed that :grin:

1 Like

:joy:.

1 Like

Right

1 Like

WWE throwing stones in glass houses now.

I thought they didn’t care about AEW. :rofl:
They seriously referenced a match from weeks ago on freaking Rampage.
Rent-free.

2 Likes

I mean, it was a shit match tbf. Four tasty ladies couldn’t piece together a decent rasslin’ match.

However, WWE have done a lot, lot worse over their time.

What did you think about the end of the CM Punk and Wardlow match? It should have ended at the point CM Punk got put through the table, in my opinion. That way both guys stay over.

I didn’t mind it. Punk put Wardlow over big time and has raised the hype over a potential Wardlow v MJF feud.
Punk had to get something though, the win was necessary. I’m intrigued to see if they pull the trigger next week with Spears and Punk. Feeling like MJF will screw Punk the same way Punk screwned him vs Shawn Dean. Punk needs to get his heat back in my opinion though so I would like him to easily dispatch of Spears and perhaps pull a symphony of GTS himself similar to Wardlow’s powerbombs this week.

1 Like

It was nice to see Lance Archer back, too

1 Like

How do you fuck up Ali ffs? :rofl:

1 Like

Apparently him and Vince had an argument and that’s why he’s been off TV for so long.

2 Likes

Jimmy has had enough. He wants this match and he wants it now.

This is exciting and all but this:

This is next level.

Please Santa Tony? :rofl:

1 Like