Wrestling

God, Vinnie had no scruples :see_no_evil:

1 Like
2 Likes

So Val Venis has outed himself as a nonce. Reportedly caught having CP on his computer

Where did you read that bro

All over twitter ( I know itā€™s only Twitter, why I said reportedly) wouldnā€™t surprise me though. Guys lost the plot. Have a gander at this

1 Like

Sounds totally bat shit lol

1 Like

Yeah probably had one too many concussions over the years

1 Like
4 Likes

What a great picture :grin:

3 Likes

Great event.

Do you think Austin was meant to actually win it and Bret throwing him out was a botch? Or was it all kayfabe?

1 Like

Good point :grin:

On another note, Corny going after the big guy

2 Likes

Iconic. The part charts Austin is sitting on the ropes looking at his wrist when Bretā€™s music hits and his face changes.

1997 was Austin and Bretā€™s best years in terms of ring work, promos, character development.

Also the best year in wrestling history.

1 Like

Iā€™m using the network to have a rewatch of the build up to the CM Punk / Cena money in the bank match.

It really is like nothing before or since for blurring lines between fact and fiction. All the more remarkable for being during a very bang average year for WWE

2 Likes

I watched that not long ago and itā€™s crazy how into the crowd were and how real it all felt

That was the last 5 star match WWE had, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

(Excluding NXT)

Ryback ainā€™t wrong tbf.
Although, itā€™s clear he is pissed about how things went during his run in WWE. WWE actively trying to ruin his life after leaving certainly isnā€™t helping.

Whatā€™s the story? :grin:

WWE is taking Ryback to court for using ā€œRybackā€, ā€œFeed Me Moreā€, etc. for his podcast and supplement line.
Ryback went the Warrior route and changed his name and it did seem like WWE stopped giving a shit but recently they have re-opened up the case. Apparently, they donā€™t like what Ryback says about them on his podcast so thatā€™s why theyā€™re pursuing this now. They donā€™t even care about winning, theyā€™re just gonna make Ryback spend his money on lawyers just like they did with Punk.

2 Likes

Ryback talks a lot of shit and says a lot of nasty things about people so he deserves whatever comes his way.

Nasty things is a stretch. Listening to his podcast from back in the day when he started he always kept it real.
His honesty has brought him trouble though.
I remember he once got Dollar Shave Club on board as a sponsor. He reviewed their product and gave them a positive review but mentioned that theyā€™re not better than the Gillette equivalent.
Well, Dollar Shave Club didnā€™t like that and pulled the plug on him a week later. :rofl: