Wrestling

He said things like the world will be better when Vinnie Mac is dead. You can argue he doesn’t help the business anymore but it’s just not a pleasant thing to say.

He’s a massive cunt who failed in the business and blames the whole world for his failure. So now the only way he can remain relevant is dragging other people down.

There’s a lot of shit that went down between the two. It ain’t just Ryback being salty. If you hear about how they handled his ankle treatment before he became Ryback you’ll understand why he hates Vince and Haitch so much.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryback ain’t the only one thinking along those lines. Still, pretty distasteful comment from him to put out.

1 Like
6 Likes

First thing I thought when I heard it haha. I regularly play this song on my alexa before I enter my house because I’m a dickhead but it makes my son laugh

1 Like

:grin:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Swear to god if Goldberg beats Drew I’m never watching that product again. Much rather watch TNA or 2000-era WCW

West Ham are coming out to Triple H’s theme now :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

Never realized how much wrestlers love eating ass :+1::+1::grin::grin:

2 Likes

The Billy Gunn one is my personal favourite

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

Vinnie: “you ruined it, dammit!”

1 Like

Funnily enough, watching a bit of the attitude era dvd at the moment. Just up to the bit about The Big Show/Bossman cemetery scene :grin: too funny

You could make an argument that the money Vince spent on Tyson was one of the shrewdest investments that he ever made. Helped bring serious mainstream media attention to the WWF and brought a sense of legitimacy to the main event helped tremendously by the intensity of Steve Austin

3 Likes

It was the slippery slope to bad taste.

It’s kind of culminated in wrestlers using real life deaths in kayfabe (Orton using the death of Eddie Guerrero to generate heat in the build up to his match with Rey Mysterio only a few weeks after his passing)

I get your point about the Orton situation but this one was so over the top you couldn’t help but laugh :grin:

2 Likes

…"gonna drink some stevewiesers! Listen to some Backstreet Boys!” :grin:

1 Like