Worst Arsenal Team of the Decade

-------------------Xhaka--------------------
Xhaka—Xhaka—Xhaka—Xhaka
----------Xhaka--------Xhaka-----------
Xhaka----------Xhaka---------Xhaka
‐-------------------Xhaka-------------------

I’ve chosen this team based 50% upon footballing ability, and 50% upon how shit of a human they are. Xhaka is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen wear the Arsenal shirt and on top of that he’s an oblivious excessively self-centered conceited cunt of a human. This guy actually had the audacity to say he wants to move on to bigger and better things than Arsenal in his career. I can’t stress this enough, FUCK THIS GUY.

1 Like
                 Almunia
      Silvestre  Mustafi(vc)  Squillaci  
Gervinho  Flamini  Xhaka(c)  Denilson  Traore
           Bendtner    Chamakh    

He genuinely is incapable of getting it right, over the past two years I’ve pointed it out about five times, I’ve given up now.

Ridiculous how much it gets my back up, I really need to let it go at this stage because its never going to change :joy:

Unless this has now become a deep troll situation and we’re being played like fiddles

@Calum :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

He is obviously trolling.
No proper football fan could get it so wrong

:mustafi: my work here is done

1 Like

Talking of Santos :rofl:

Ambition

6 Likes

What a gay

7 Likes

The guy was useless. But he isn’t wrong. There was no and is no ambition by Arsenal to win the league.

Hence the position we are in. For the last decade.

3 Likes

If we had ambition you’d have never played for the club son

5 Likes

Denilson said the same.
Brazilians are quite bitter

1 Like

Almunia

Licht Mustafi Squid Kola

Flamini Xhaka

Oxlade

Gervais Giroud Park

I can’t in all good conscious have Giroud, Ox and Flamini on that list

1 Like

i want bites ok. Especially for that french reprobate

1 Like

Why not?
In terms of last decade, it was second stint of Flamini that counts and that was completely shit

1 Like

Excellent call

------------------Almunia-----------------

------Santos-----------------Debuchy----

-------Sylvestre—Squillaci—Senderos—

------------Xhaka-----Denilson----------

----Gervinho------Chamakh------Park-----

It was difficult to pick only three CB’s because there were, and still are, such a lot to choose from.
So I had to leave Djourou and Cygan on the bench, as well as Sanogo as cover for striker.

Wow you are worse than Callum

2 Likes

The fullbacks are actually behind the defence

The force is strong with this one :arteta:

1 Like

Surprised no ones thought to put Elneny in there really, him and Donutson is the absolute dictionary definition of midfield mediocrity imo.

Jenkinson (sorry), Squillaci, Silvestre and Santos/Traore surely the candidates at the back. Senderos/Djourou at their peak we’re better for us than those two.

1 Like