Worst Arsenal Team of the Decade

Post your team’s of the worst Arsenal players to play for us since 01 January 2010

Mine:

Almunia

Santos Squilacci Mustafi Debuchy

Xhaka Flamini Denilson

Myachi Sanogo Suarez

1 Like

Lol this one is partly worst players, partly unpopular players.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t have Xhaka & Mustafi in a worst eleven, unless you’re weighting it that way due to price paid.

I reckon we stick to footballing ability to keep it simple lol

2 Likes

For the price we paid for both combined they are captain and vice captain!!

:no_mouth: Waiting for it

I done it right finally? :joy:

1 Like

No :grin::grin:

1 Like

I copied from the athletic haha?

Bit harsh having Miyaichi in there. Played 7 games total. Lol and Suarez.

2 Likes

Well who would you pick? I just see people slating my team in this thread and not posting there own :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to OA. :slight_smile:

Yeah but they start with the goalkeeper from bottom and than go up. You have to choose; Calum. You can’t make a combination of it.

3 Likes
                                             Almunia
                                Santos Squillaci Mustafi Traore
                                         Denilson Xhaka 
                                     Chamakh         Bendtner
                                           Sanogo Park
4 Likes

Xhaka shouldn’t be anywhere near a worst XI of the decade. Not even the worst central midfielder still currently at the club

2 Likes

You’ve picked some gems out there :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Song as one of our 3 worst midfielders of the decade? As I said in the opposite thread, I reckon he was our best DM over this period.

I’d consider Abou Diaby as more disappointing than Song as he never really even held down a true position, despite being ‘more talented’.

2 Likes

Don’t see a problem with Xhaka. Maybe not “worst” as a footballer but after Denilson I can’t think of a bigger consistent liability in the middle of the pitch. I have as much loathing for him as nearly any other midfielder. I think CM is a bit of a struggle here compared to other positions.

I don’t see a point of picking obviously shit players who made like 5 starts, so I’ll go

Almunia
Debuchy Djourou Squillaci Mustafi Santos
           Flamini Denilson
      Eboue    Chamakh    Gervinho

I don’t remember if Eboue the right winger was even this decade? :joy:

I can’t tell if your trolling or not with the full backs. But it triggers me so much.