Wordle, Heardle & other games

Guessed Coady first. Got it right on second.

Spoilers ffs

He did use spoiler tags?

Well you clicked them lol

They didn’t show blurred to me initially lol

So that’s why you got it right early doors then :smirk:

Who Are Ya? 17 5/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

Who Are Ya? 17 3/8

:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

Luck is helping me a lot lately, lol. I got that it was a French player on first guess. So just guessed a random Ligue 1 player to establish if he played there. And somehow got lucky with the club.

1 Like

5th try…

Tried all the leagues until the frech league was the only left… Had to be a midfielder between 19 and 24… Then I just recognised his face :xhaka2:

2 Likes

Shape of the head stood out for my guess and got lucky I suppose first time.

2 Likes

Same. Exhausted all major leagues

1 Like

3rd try

Ruben Neves > Guendouzi (for more info) > right answer

Was a joke today.

I got that he was a Juventus midfielder after 3 guesses. But just couldn’t figure out who the f it was. He only signed for them in January and has barely played due to injury. No wonder I completely forgot about him!

Had no idea today :joy:

Who Are Ya? 18 X/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:

Had to use Google.
I am completely out of touch with world football now

I got it in 2, but only because my first guess for the head shape was about as perfect a set up as you could get Embolo - gives you Switzerland and rules out the only other black guy I could think of that plays for them

I got it at the last try. I wasted my first 4 tries by misclicking and searching for players with criteria that had already been ruled out :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I was certain it was Kessie on my 7th try. Then literally guessed between Bakayoko and Zakaria

Just have to accept your football knowlegde needs a brush up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who Are Ya? 19 5/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:

Slightly better showing than yesterday