Wordle, Heardle & other games

Pretty simple this week. Wonder if they’ll ever do some proper obscure player.

1 Like

Oooh look at me, I know all the players

:xhaka:

Evidently more than you :sweat_smile:

Only because I taught you everything I know

Hard one today again :sweat_smile:

Who Are Ya? 19 7/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

4th guess…
Almost had him at the 3rd… tried a defender from bundesliga, went with Hernandez… Had everything except the age :+1:

Lol how long does it take you to put together these graphics? :sweat_smile:

I don’t do them

That’s what happens when you press share your score lol

Lol thank goodness. I was worried for you mate.

2 Likes

:joy:.

5th attempt as always

Always end up making choices which I can avoid
So impatient.

6 guesses. Mainly because I went for a forward, midfielder and defender first

Who Are Ya? 20 3/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

I lucked out by thinking it was Woj first, then went for Jose Sa next then Oblak.

Who Are Ya? 20 6/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:

Once I worked out it was a La Liga player I just guessed players from the big clubs lol

Who Are Ya? 20 3/8

:bust_in_silhouette::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::green_circle:
:bust_in_silhouette::black_circle::green_circle::green_circle::black_circle::arrow_up:

Coady > Saul > Oblak

I tried both of them as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re so annoying

Maybe if it was about the 9th tier of Indonesian football you’d be better

Managed to get it in four, which is a bit of a miracle considerig how crap I am at this :sweat_smile:

4th try. Pretty easy, got his face after a few shots.