Women's World Cup 2023

We’re in!!! :smiley: first time ever qualifying.

7 Likes

Are we gonna use dogs for the deciding third round now?

Seeing as we beat your mens team at Hampden and you beat the womens team at Hampden :laughing:

2 Likes

Unfortunate.

What is this chant?

Celtic Symphony

haha ffs

Although from my ear it doesn’t sound like “up the Raaa”

Had I not been told, I would have never have guessed that was a song supporting the IRA.

It’s not ideal, obviously, but it’s also not that big a deal. Doesn’t help with it happening in Glasgow either.

Actually it’s a song written by The Wolfe Tones about the centenary of Celtic fc with references to Irish rebels. The song is performed all over YouTube and all the other streaming services , it’s really not a big deal otherwise I’m sure these platforms would have banned it.

1 Like

When the Queen died did Rule Brittania get to number 1 in the English charts?

Nah, God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols

Can’t even rule the airwaves these days.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1674782486910636033

What equipment regulations? And why does it not apply to the others?

Anyone catch the matches today? I only caught the Aus/Ireland match. I’m not sure if I’m gonna stay up until 9 tomorrow night to watch the USA play Vietnam but it’s very tempting.

yay, Swe steal a late 2-1 win against South Africa and it’s Arsenal legend Amanda Ilestedt with the 90th min header!

1 Like

Katie McCabe scored a ridiculous goal this morning. Ireland got knocked out though.

Today he does not feel like a woman.

4 Likes

Think there’s a decent chance the USA have to go to goal difference to get out of the group. I can’t really see Vlatko making changes (even though he should, and should have made changes before playing the Netherlands) and the attack looks weak AF.